Ah another JC whitney sale came though that Just caused me to pass a new cj record, Not only did I finally get past to 4 bars for network earnings, but I just reached my all time record for my cj balance! It's not millions of dollars yet but It will pay the rent this month!

Thanks to you all for helping me get past those obsticles, giving me the valuable feedback and the tools that the merchants provided to get that first sale. Still can't believe this just 2 years ago I didn't know nothing about SEO, and I was on the verge of quitting, and Just about one year ago I learned it all on my own,with the help of several abw members and abw merchants, who took that time to contact me and asked me to partner with them, and just almost 8 months ago I took a small risk in quitting my job, You see I didn't care, Just had to get out of the job. and it's doing okay. Of course I'm not quite done yet, still getting those pages up and always thinking of new creative ways to get those sales. Anyway for those who are still at ther job, don't give up, keep on making those sites and be as creative as possible and you can have the choice of quitting your job too. okay enough bragging today for me. Back to making more pages. Gotta get that health insurance you know It was great meeting some of you in Vegas on May 1st, really was enjoyable.
    Jason

Hey congrats Jason! I am truly happy for ya.

Here is to more success

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats

Jason, think Christmas now.

Good Job Jason...

CDC

Thanks everyone! Looks very good.

Well done Jason keep the good work up.

Just a word of advice, try to hold a little back for a rainy day, some months the SE's are not quite so kind to you.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    VERY good advice Gordon. Once you do start hitting that bit extra, it is more of a shock when things shift due to search engine changes. Make sure you save some of that money you are earning now.

Congratulations Jason. There are a lot of programs out there that could make you a lot of money. Don't be scared to try something new

Congrats Jason,

Thanks for all your help with my site, I hope that I can say the same thing in a couple of years.

Spider Man
    Living on the Web
    Hopefully one day making a living on the web.

....happy to hear your good news Jason. Please keep us posted, it helps to keep me going when I'm feeling discouraged.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread