I'm not sure if they are double transactions or just coincidence. The transaction numbers are different but out of 4 sales that are showing for Zappos today the transactions are showing the same time. Ex; 1st and 2nd sale was placed at the same time. 3rd and 4th sale were placed at the same time. Is anyone else seeing this? Thanks, I got hit with 500.00 in reversals this month, I don't need to be pounded twice as hard next month if it is a posting problem
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

I've only had 1 sale on Zappos today but it didn't double post. I've seen that happed a few times though.

CDC

No Zappos double posts, but I did get a double post on another merchant at CJ today for the first time hmmm...

ABW Ambassador
    Hi DaPackster,

I can confirm they are double postings of the same transactions as I have 3 sets of those today already.

I automatically fill the &sid= with the product name from a datafeed and those double transactions are reporting exactly the same product.

This rules out coincidence.

Maybe the customers are pressing the buy button twice?

DPG

ABW Ambassador
    I have already reported to CJ multiple merchants double postings, there is a great glitch running...
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    I saw what I thought was the double posting of transactions on 3 different merchants yesterday. However, I realized it could not possibly be the result of double posting since that would seem to imply than tracking is messed up and we all know that tracking is NEVER affected!
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I've seen two instances of what appear to be double posts, one last night and one this morning. Same merchant, but not Zappos.

The interesting thing is that the double transactions show up in the Transaction Report, but not the Performance Report.

<sniff, sniff> Anyone else smell a 'scheduled deployment' nearby?

I have verified double/triple/quadruple posts from zappos and several other merchants among today's and yesterday's transactions.

It is nothing to worry about. They'll fix it and reverse the multiple posts along with the original transactions asap! They won't just pay you more than what you earn. They will pay less is most cases.

- BluesX

There is a problem with duplicate txns being reported. We are working to correct the problem.

We will make sure to reverse all of your txns BluesX - just to be safe.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

If I go to reports and run the website performance report I show the same amt of sales from Zappos but different amts than are showing up in the revue new transactions report on the main page. Dang, talk about a run on sentence

So in other words in the revue new transactions I show 2 comishes for 11.99 and 2 for 5.99 - But in the website performance report for today I show 6.74, 8.49, 11.99 and 5.99. So unless the 2 different are new sales that haven't migrated into the other reports, I should have 4 sales, but with different amts. Jeeesh, does what I'm saying even come close to making any sense Not that I ever do anyways
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

quote:
    We will make sure to reverse all of your txns BluesX - just to be safe.

Just give me the Unreverse button along with your "trust", you'll be all safe

ABW Ambassador
    Due to my very low day yet without taking into account the duplications, I wonder if for every duplicate is there any other txn not reported... Ouch I jusr realized that it seems that txn posting stopped about 14hs, I will post this msg anyway, it's already done
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread