I am using CJ SID extensively.

I am also using linkshare but I can't find anything similar to the CJ SID feature. Anyone can help?

Hey Redfish, what a coincidence. I was just coming here to make a little gripe about sids. I was wondering why the product links that allow advance linking and us to put a sid in the link don't show up on the transactions. I agree that it is a nice feature and I have been using it more and more to show my which pages are and links are being clicked, but it is disappointing the the actual products that I added the sid to arent showing up in my stats. I am showing product transactions but can't tell which ones without the sid.

As for Linkshare(don't want ya to think I am hijacking your threadlike Gordo does) I'm really not sure but I know you can add different sites to your act and make links with the individual act links. That does help a little at least letting you know which site the sale came from.
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

RedFish,

Linkshare does not offer anything like the SID. However I believe that they do have a system for the cash-back sites that send them ID's in their transaction data but I am not 100% sure how you can go about getting that added to your account.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    LinkShare offers their 'Signature Technology', but you must complete a request form (http://www.linkshare.com/rc/sigreq.doc) to be come Signature enabled.

There's an overview at http://www.linkshare.com/rc/LS_Signature_Overview.pdf
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >but it is disappointing the the actual
    >products that I added the sid to arent
    >showing up in my stats

Are you putting the product ID into the SID field?

If you are, it should show up. If you are and it isn't you're doing something wrong.

I just applied! Hopefully it will be approved!

All my SIDs in CJ is tracking 100% so I believe it is working great! So DaPackster, It might be possible that your SID is not setup correctly.

After you click on the link, view the qksrv cookie file to see if it is there!

RedFish, sorry I forgot totaly about this thread and thanks for replying I show the SID in the code. The main merchant is Zappos with the product sids. Yesterday was the first day that a couple of the product sids finally showed up. Unfortunately back to normal today. I normaly will give a name to the prduct with the sid to help me identify which product is clicked on. But as I stated above, until yesterday nothing with the product links ever shows up. The regular banner and text links seem to work fine.

Updated to say, ummm No I haven't tried seeing if a click sets a cookie has the sid in it and will. Thanks for the suggestion
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Can anyone help me out by expalining what is CJ SID? I am not aware of it, maybe it may be some use for me too, since i am planning to join their affiliate network

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread