I've stated before that for some unknown reason when CJ does upgrade or their reporting is delayed I almost always seem to do better them days. It seems for some reason they catch ALL the sales. And then they catch up and post them. Unlike on a regular day when reporting in input normally. I was wondering does this happen to anyone else?

i've noticed that every time my fellow competitors complain at abestweb and previously at CJU about tracking being off that i have a record day for commissions and i wonder what everyone is complaining about but things are slower for me when there are no tracking complaints

keep on complaining, please

--------

Austin "just give me the money" Powers

Lmao Austin! Your right though, you would think I would learn to keep my mouth shut.

BTW- I have a picture to upload of me one of these days that you would (appreciate).

Haiko, how about spell checker here.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Just like Austin said! Not kidding.

yes, i'm stonecold serious apart from the "keep on complaining, please" comment

whenever people are complaining about tracking i **know** that theres going to be something good to look forward to when i login to cj, i just logged in and i'm not kidding, all my own records have have been broken for a single days commissions, i just made $100 commission from a merchant that normally earns me about $4 a month, thats on top of the usual transactions

keep complaining, go nuts

I think my sales must be getting posted to your account. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Something is up. I have been promoting credit cards for awhile now without a single sale. In the last week I have had 2. God, I just love CJ's. I am a born again CJ affiliate.

NOW PLEASE TURN ON MY FRIGGIN SALES SWITCH ON.

Just kidding Lex ole buddy ole pal. I trust ya. Umm about as far as I can thr OOppps, covers mouth quikly and begs for forgiveness.

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: Packy ]

% increases dont mean a thing!

I'll Keep complaining to make a better CJ for all of US any and everday!

Haiko

I generated a lead a couple of days ago and watched as my friend signed up and this lead never showed up either. When leads and sales I know should be there "get lost", it makes me wonder how many are being "lost".

It also seems like if CJ wants to remain a viable business, it would be in their best interest to get things fixed. Hire a person or 10 if that's what it takes. I bet with the extra money they would find they could hire an Army.

Let's see, in the last month, I generated 3 sales/leads myself and 2 never showed up. Percentage wise this doesn't look good (CJ losing 67% of the sales)

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread