I am a valueclick member. I have a CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA and intelitxt account with them.

Last year when I entered their CPA program and Renee Rapp took over the CPA program she told me about CJ and Befree. (This was before the merger) So I signed up. for befree and CJ.

Now a few months later after the merger. I am still getting emails from my befree affiliates. Bestbuy Circuitcity and a few others I post the offers that come in the emails. But last week when I went to check the stats in the befree.com account there are no merchant accounts listed except for SBC Yahoo.I try my CJ account (which apparently is still active because I have a few links on my site that use the cj link code and they work but when I login to CJ it says account deactivated.

I tell Renee Rapp what happened she told me to contact CJ and BeFree. So I do. But as of yet no reply from either.

Any ideas on what I can do?

The issues with CJ are:

Your account must have activity (sale) at least one within 6 months to maintain your account. If you have not had at least one sale with in 6 months CJ will de-activate your account.

So what about my befree merchants. I have sales with those. I still get emails just got one now.

But if I recall correctly I do have sales with CJ. Trendmicro antivirus sales.

Since your situation is different I would give them a call and ask what’s up.

Call: 1-805-560-0777

Request to speak with an affiliate representative.

Phone call did me no good. Person I spoke with had no clue of anything. It's like Valueclick in General has no clue what their right hand is doing.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread