Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Anybody else have odd stats this morning? I'm showing 0 impressions/0 clicks so far.....very odd

maybe just a bad start to the day but I think its cj.

I had 2 hits to a banner which had 0 impressions :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    CJ stats?

What about reporting.net stats?! This network was not that great to begin with, but it has sunk even lower recently.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    CJ stats?
    What about reporting.net stats?! This network was not that great to begin with, but it has sunk even lower recently.

I just see that there is a delay in my stats being recorded on cj this morning ...thats all. Was wondering if anyone else noticed a problem.

I think there's a problem somewhere because I have more hits now and it's still registering zero impressions.

I checked my sites and the banners/1x1 pixels are loading, but not showing impressions at CJ at all...

After clicking an ad, I checked CJ to see if it showed I followed a link. It did, but still no impression...

I am not impressed at the lack of impressions

ABW Ambassador
    I am sure there is a big problem with tracking today. Less than 1/2 of my sites are showing up at all in the "web site performance" area. Then the sites that are showing are off.

One site is showing 1,000 + imps and 2 hits.

Another is showing 0 imps and 2 hits.

Go figure?

ABW Ambassador
    Something is definitely kerflugged. I have one site that appears to be tracking quite normally (if a little light) and the other has 0 impressions and 25 hits (and the 0 impressions comes nowhere close to matching what I see in my log files).

I'm showing one link with 96 impressions. Everything else has half its usual number of hits and no impressions. Yesterday my sales seemed down about a third/half.

Last month the figures took a dive around this time.

f

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, same here. The impressions are definitely off, and I am assuming their tracking is off too.

It seems there is a bunch of new code connected to CJ links --

More free traffic to advertisers while they figure it out that they screwed up again.

ABW Ambassador
    My stats are down too as well as sales and leads for today only. I usually at least make $20 by noon. I've made $4 stinking dollars. Something seems to be weird but maybe I'm just having a slow day. Yesterday sales were at there normal level. We'll see what the rest of the day brings.

From CJ

quote:
    Reporting is currently delayed (09/20/01 9:30 AM PST)

Reporting for the Commission Junction network is currently delayed. Tracking is functioning properly, but it may take up to 24 hours for your reports to return to normal status. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    From here, it appears that the reporting system hasn't been delivered any transactions from the qksrv.net system since approx 2am this morning, PST.

Nothing since then. Nada Zip Zilcho.

ABW Ambassador
    That notice on CJ.com was posted at noon eastern. Why did it take them 10 hours to realize tracking was "delayed"?

I believe we will see a continuation of the trend of CJ adopting LS and reporting.net policies, and real-time reporting will soon be a thing of the past.

ABW Ambassador
    My stats are screwed too - one of my links shows 0 impressions and one click.

However, I don't think I'll bother asking CJ why - may as well poke myself up the bum with the pointy stick again.

Hi Everyone,

I just received an email from CJ. Apparently there is a new URL to check your stats. It's http://www.bs.com <- This is a Joke for those who can't figure it out... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I figure they can't change my stats to make any less than I have lately.

BTW: The merchant that screwed me was ZoneLD. Still no payment to me or CJ.

Core

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Core ]

ABW Ambassador
    I disagree Jimbo - I can't see CJ becoming like Linksnare or Reporting.net. It's not like this happens all the time. It seems it typically happens when they do some type of system upgrade. I believe CJ is one of the most honest Affiliate Program on the net.

Can I get my bonus now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

No, but seriously, I meant everything I said. Have faith in the system and long live affiliate marketing.

Core,

quote:
    I just received an email from CJ. Apparently there is a new URL to check your stats. It's http://www.bs.com

ZoneLD - what was their excuse? If any?

--------------------------------------

Just everyone wait till tomorrow and see what is really up @ CJ and what they will "DO" about it!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Alright Haiko, What exactly is that supposed to mean? I don't even want to entertain the thought that what you are saying has anything to do with payment.

Please clarify!

breeze,

They can not pay on what they DON'T Track ... it is completely tracking issue that I am referring to.

Haiko

I love it when tracking is delayed. Thats usually the only time they catch my sales for some reason. I wish what ever they do when tracking is delayed they would do every day.

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko
    quote:
    Just everyone wait till tomorrow and see what is really up @ CJ and what they will "DO" about it!

Come on....don't say half of what you mean! Spill it!

Did they lose stats?? Not tracking at all!! what Haiko, what aren't you saying?

MsMary,

There is an outstanding issue that because of CJ's representation of the "terms" I must allow them 7 days to resolve it ... I have been speaking with the technical contact at the advertiser ... and am drafting a proposal for remuneration ... but until tommorrow I will allow CJ to tell and show us what THEY will do about this .... it's going to floor all of us .... This is much, much, much worse than Telocity/DirecTV(aseline)!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    People, don't sit back and be happy just because "I got a check".

The writing has been on the wall (or at least in these and other message boards) for some time.

You are urged to get involved so the downward spiral does not continue (does the world need another LS or reporting.net?).

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko,

So is this about Global Call or a specific merchant or network wide.

Will this be something that all of have been screwed by or just some of us?

I assume that if you are talking about being compensated, there have been losses..... guess I'll just have to be clueless til tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast