Is anyone annoyed with CJ customer support via CJ online support?

I definately hope they reprogram that soon or take it off auto pilot. It's impossible to get a clear answer if it's not in the knowledge base.

I would think that they could have something like a live chat for support or support via private email address reply, instead of tell you to login again, go thru the ticket process, and waste some more time.

I presume you mean the "Ask A Question" feature?
    That's odd because I have always found CJ's AAQ to be extremely easy to use and their replies prompt.
    quote:
    I would think that they could have something like a live chat for support or support via private email address reply, instead of tell you to login again,
    When I have recieved an email from AAQ, it gives me the option of replying to the email directly - and it gives two shaded lines between which you can type a reply.

quote:
    When I have recieved an email from AAQ, it gives me the option of replying to the email directly - and it gives two shaded lines between which you can type a reply.

Make sure you read the e-mail completely. I think you need to change the e-mail address that it is being sent to.

I got so fed up with all of cj, i dropped them completly, between not getting paid for sales i know we had, and too many deactivated merchants> it takes longer to delete the ads, then to place them, especially if you have 6 sites.
    That's my dime.
    jj

I do get frustrated with CJ.

But I do like them better than Linkshare's program. You get paid by some merchants directly and some thru linkshare, I gave up waiting to get paid.

I've often been a strong voice here regarding needed changes at CJ, but their AAQ feature was never one of them. Their support department is the best I've seen of any online company.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Generally when I've used AAQ I've gotten the information I need.

Yes, to reply with followup you have to copy-paste an email address included in the body of their response, rather than "Reply-to".

I was complaining because they email my pm address for a reply, but I couldn't communicate by reply to the same person or same ticket....I had to login, go to support, and check my answer, send a reply, and wait..wait..wait..logout to do other stuff..get email to check ticket, login, go to support, check my ticket...it was kinda time waster for me.

Now, if I used a live chat person, our conversation one time would of answered my question, usually within 20 min., CJ was 2 days.

These automated support systems are like dealing with an ATM that won't give you back your card or count the money right, dumb things..our very own bullets....

The bigger we get the greedier we are...Where is there support staff?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread