Considering going with CJ for our affiliate program.

The setup fee is not bad, if they can deliver good volume.

We are looking to payout (perhaps $.75 - $1.00) on each free short form signup to our website. We are a rewards based site. Similiar to Mypoints, NetFlip, SearchCactus, etc..

My question is, is it likely that CJ could deliver at minimum a few thousand signups per month for us? Anything less than that, and it really wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Thanks,

Gabe/NoCostGifts.com

What kind of rewards? Only for your programs or other merchants as well? Just looked at your website, and answered my own question.

Maybe it's the heat, or maybe I'm just a little slower than usual, but this paragraph kinda confuses me:

"NoCostGifts.com is an independent rewards program and is not affiliated with any of the listed merchants. The listed merchants do not endorse or sponsor NoCostGifts.com. The merchants are not liable for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer. The merchant names, designs, and related marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. "

If you're not affiliated with any merchants you promote, if the merchants do not sponsor or endorse the offers you put for them on your website, what's in it for you? You're giving everything for free and you don't get anything out of it? I don't get it? Or are you selling advertising space to all these merchants?

Do you plan on using the services of Ebates, WhenU, 1800 Solutions, or any other similar companies in your program? Or is your company already in the same category as these?

Catwoman

Internet Cowboy
    Sniff--Sniff--Sniff.
    Hmmmmmm

quote:
    is it likely that CJ could deliver at minimum a few thousand signups per month for us? Anything less than that, and it really wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Short answer...no

Why, because affiliates won't promote that Cr@p.

There are plenty of good programs, we have no need for bottom feeding merchants.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

quote:
    Why, because affiliates won't promote that Cr@p.

There are plenty of good programs, we have no need for bottom feeding merchants.

SSanf, well nice to meet you to I post a simple question, and you respond by saying the business I work for is cr@p. Very classy!

What exactly do you mean by "bottom feeding merchants"? Are you saying we are a scam, or something of that nature?

We've been getting pretty good results with some other networks...so apparently affiliates do promote our program.

I'd also like to point out 2 programs that very closely resemble ours, MyPoints & NetFlip are actual CJ case studies on the main homepage. I guess they are "bottom feeding merchants" also?

Thanks,

Internet Cowboy
    Well sign up then Mr. NoCostGifts.
    CJ can use your upfront fees and monthly minimum.
    I speak for myself in saying that you would be wasting your money on CJ.
    BTW, the "about us" link at the bottom of your home page links to "nocostdials.com". This domain is registered to you but is not active.
    Hmmmm

Your entire affiliate page reads like a pyramid scheme!

To be rich, all you have to do is get people to sign up under you!

You don't consider that being a bottom feeder??
    quote:
    actual CJ case studies on the main homepage.
    Well, that sure is some kind of a recomendation!!! As I recall. that is a favorvite hang out of ebates, too!!! Good company you keep.

OK, where'd the page go?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

quote:
    We are a rewards based site. Similiar to Mypoints, NetFlip, SearchCactus, etc..
    CJ's Case Studies also include Ebates, which is a known predator to honest affiliate marketing industry members. I don't think MyPoints is much better, so I'm not sure you're going to receive a very gracious welcome here.

You state that you're "rewards based." How exactly does your program work? Do you download software on people's computers and overwrite other affiliate links? Sorry, I didn't look at your site for details, because I don't normally go to sites like yours, for fear of a drive-by download.

Please explain what you do, how you do it, etc.

Andy

Oh, my Goddess. I often have several windows open at the same time and I thought I was replying about the link on this thread.

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...3245#817103245

I thought THAT was your site.!

Sorry!

quote:
    Oh, my Goddess. I often have several windows open at the same time and I thought I was replying about the link on this thread.

No problem. I was wondering what you were referring to, as we don't have an affiliate page.

quote:
    You state that you're "rewards based." How exactly does your program work? Do you download software on people's computers and overwrite other affiliate links? Sorry, I didn't look at your site for details, because I don't normally go to sites like yours, for fear of a drive-by download.

Please explain what you do, how you do it, etc.

We have partnered with dozens of advertisers that are anxious to be introduced to our members. They provide special offers for members to choose from. Each offer carries a value, in Points, that members receive by completing it. These offers range from low-rate credit cards to free trials from various websites & Internet service providers, and everything in between. Members can also earn points by shopping online. Members can then redeem their points for gift cards, cash, dvds, movie tickets, etc...

We DO NOT, repeat (this is very important), DO NOT download any software to computers, or overwrite any affiliate links. In addition, if any advertiser on our site is caught doing so, they are immediately removed.

Don't waste your time or money on being a merchant on CJ...go to Shareasale.

As one who has been a CJ merchant...I can give you a first hand testimonial...sooner or later you will be screwed and of late it is a whole lot sooner than it used to be.

Do your site changes before applying to SAS. I don't think they accept everyone who applies.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread