Hi all...
    I wanted to let you know that we (www.secondact.biz) have just launched our program with CJ as of this afternoon. We are a seller of high end refurbished electronics (plasmas, LCDs, digital cameras, etc). A few details about our program:

1. We offer 4% commissions for sales
    2. We double our commissions to 8% for those generating sales over $5k/month
    3. Our average order size is currently $900
    4. We have a 30-day lookback window
    5. We offer a data feed
    6. We will begin offering coupon codes by next week

Please take a moment and review our program here:

https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1412184

I hope after your review and consideration you will join and participate. I look forward to working with you.

Mark Redetzke
    Second Act

ABW Ambassador
    Just joined.
    Dr. Strangeweb, or how I learned how to stop worrying about SERPS and love the WOM.

Internet Cowboy
    And are you going to oblige CJ on their advice to partner with Ebates, MyPoints and WhenU?
    Scott

Just transferred..

Thanks for joining Connie and Weisenator. As far as CJ's stance on Ebates, et al, I have not received any commentary from them thus far. I'll be happy to comment on their pitch of those publishers/networks when it happens...

M-

I dont see it on the "New Advertiser List" on my CJ interface. The newest advertiser is Global Equipment Company.

Internet Cowboy
    It's pretty simple Mark, partner with those folks and only a small percentage of publishers will have anything to do with you.
    Choose and stance against parasites, and post this policy on your advertiser detail page, and you will have more affiliates than you can imagine.
    You have a nice site, but I have taken a zero-tolerance policy on advertisers who allow parasites in their pool. You will find many publishers with that attitude here.
    Please keep us posted as to this policy. If the right decision is made, I will request your datafeed and switch the appropriate traffic to your program.
    Thanks
    Scott

Scott,
    At this point and for the foreseeable future, our stance on adware-based programs is NOT to accept them into our program. We are not in the business of alienating our valuable affiliate partners. If this policy should for some reason change in the future, it will be communicated here immediately. I do not envision circumstances that would have us change that policy.

Redsand - i have called my CJ account person to inquire and have not heard a response yet. Have you tried checking back? We appear to have folks signing up...please advise.

Best,
    Mark-

Folks...an update! Our friends at CJ inadvertantly turned our program on in "Hidden Mode" yesterday...therefore, for those who were trying to get in you likely couldn't find us! Please try again...we should be live and visible now. If in doubt, search "Second Act" in the Find Links area and don't forget that datafeed! ;-)

Thx...M-

I wish I could now, but my CJ acc is down due to their routine maintenance.

why does cj have a hidden mode ? i guess my commish stats were also under the hidden mode yesterday, nothing showed up which was very unusual.

I like the looks of your program, and have a site already catering to the niche - I will sign up as soon as CJ is live again.

...and speaking of live, when will the datafeed be live?

Tough Turkey...the Datafeed should be available as we speak. If you can't grab it, please ping me off line at markr@2ndact.biz and I'll chase down the issue with CJ. I uploaded a feed yesterday am and it worked, but tried to update again around 5pm and I couldn't get onto the ftp location. Not sure what the story was...let me know how it works out. Thx.

Mark-
    Second Act
    markr@2ndact.biz

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread