Hey everyone, new to the board and affiliate marketing. I'm currently making a website for my favorite sports team to sell merchandise. I was wondering what would be the best GSI Merchant to sell products for.

I also see Sportsfanfare as a trusted merchant, so I'll probably go with them too. Any other good Sports Merchants to check out?

ABW Ambassador
    Sportsfanfare is tops!

Crum, SportsFanfare carries many products that you won't find anywhere else. We're about to update our datafeed and Product Showcase Creator with an additional 1,500 products for you to sell. I've given you access to the SportsFanfare forum here at ABW so come on in and test the water!
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

Crum -

welcome! I would tell you that Shop.MLB.com is the best affiliate merchant that partners with GSI Commerce. We offer a tiered commission structure (9 to 12%) and have over 29,000 products to offer. We are the official shop for MLB and all of its teams, as well as have products for NASCAR, NBA, NFL, NHL. We do not offer some of the things a sports authority would for instance, but in terms of our product offering, i'd certainly put Shop.MLB.com up there with anyone.

Crum,

Thank you for your interest in working with GSI for your new sports team website. I would suggest MVP.com as the answer to your sports merchant needs.

MVP.com is the official online store of CBS Sporstline.com and offers the widest selection of official products for NFL, NBA, NHL and NBA teams. In addition, we offer product lines for various collegiate teams as well.

MVP.com affiliates have access to a large amount of creative and interactive tools, a commission level that can earn you over 10% and a 45-day cookie! With our product line, expertise, and top notch customer service MVP.com is a great choice.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions, or read more about our program here: http://www.mvp.com/affiliate/index.jsp

Sincerely,
    Marty Armstrong
    affiliates@gsicommerce.com
    866-373-9163 x2

I dont want to confuse anyone who mistook my posting from yesterday. GSI provides commerce services for MLB.com. MLB.com and GSI are not PARTNERS on an affiliate level. MLB.com's affiliate program is run internally. A listing of all of their programs are located within their thread titled "GSI Commerce Affiliates."

Crum,

TeamMASCOT.com is a great option as well. We have a ton of product, great site for high conversions, 10% commissions and are committed to helping you succeed. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any help getting setup.

Hi Lindsey
    I Have a site dedicated to sports fans that recieces on average 400-500 Uniques a day. Which I am in the proccess of re-doing. The current merchants I use are not producing quit as much as I would like.

Please tell me how teammascot could improve my conversions.

ps... need datafeed.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread