This has been going on for days now and I am really getting po'd....

Every time I try to get link codes for individual products, all I get is a blank white pop-uo screen. Nothing...nada... Doesn't matter if I click on the "thumbnail" or the product "name", same thing. Doesn't matter which merchant I use, same thing.

Anybody else see this problem?

Normally, I would not be too concerned, cause I know how to build similar links just by going to the merchant site. However, the one I need links for uses some weird redirect cgi with crazy numbers that don't match any page or product within their site....
    Arizona Deb
    [URL=http://www.azwoodman.com/]azWoodman.com[/URL]

Hey Deb,

Who are U trying to get links for. I am not having any problems but we may not use the same merchants.

Spider Man

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Deb, I've had this problem with the thumbnail for several merchants. I'm not having a problem with "Get HTML." However, I've been repeatedly bounced out so that I have to log back in.

CJ product links have been messed up since February. (Insert Todd Here)

quote:
    Originally posted by Spider Man:
    Hey Deb,

Who are U trying to get links for. I am not having any problems but we may not use the same merchants.

Spider Man

To name a few: HomeVisions, StacksandStacks, Zappos, any and all I am affiliated with. I right clicked on the screen and here is what I see:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

Definitely not anything there!
    Arizona Deb

Same thing happening here. The "Get Html" works but not the thumbnail or text link. What is supposed to pop up is information about the link and the destination page link, which is handy for testing. I have tried in Netscape and IE same happens in each. What a pain.

Tami

Deb,

Sorry to pour salt on an open wound but I just logged in and had no problem.

Rhea I have had that problem all day it's really driving me crazy. I thought it was something I was doing. Man talk about frustrating having to start all over every time I want to put in a new link.

Deb don't know what to tell ya.

Spider Man

Try this:
    Click on the "Get Links" Tab in CJ. Choose "Products" in the drop down. Search for "spiderman" when results come up, click on the first image you see. What pops up? For me it is blank.

Thanks,
    Tami

quote:
    Originally posted by Tami:
    Same thing happening here. The "Get Html" works but not the thumbnail or text link. What is supposed to pop up is information about the link and the destination page link, which is handy for testing. I have tried in Netscape and IE same happens in each. What a pain.

Tami

OMG! In all the years I have been with CJ, I never noticed the "Get HTML" on the right side of the screen! My eyes always were to the left where the thumbnail is. Your message had me confused, so I went to have a look-see. I feel like such an idiot! I just tested this and I can get the HTML. Boy that sure saves a few extra clicks. Thank You, Tami!!!
    Arizona Deb

You are very welcome, Arizona Deb!

The only reason I would click on the image rather than "Get Html" directly is to be able to check the "Product Destination" before I copy the html. Since somewhat often a product will be out of stock or misdirected. I want this fixed very much!

Tami

I submitted it as a bug.

Thanks,
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread