I see each of these affiliate sites has tabs to the other ones at the top.. does this mean we would get credit for a sale if someone goes to the other ones? Are they all independent? If you join all 3 does cookie track between them or do we get no credit if someone goes from one to other and buys something..

On another note, does anyone have anything pos or neg to say about any of the above 3 programs?

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    From memory, they're all hosted at the same Yahoo store.

They'll convert well for a while, then die off completely (to the point of absurdity).

Considering the targeted traffic I have, the overall conversions aren't that good.

And don't try building a datafeed site, because Yahoo changes the damn image file names on a irregular basis.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Same question needs to be asked about the merchant "Import Parts Bin" who now appear to operate under the base domain speedycarparts.com, but have links to their other sites oxygensensorwholesale.com and cheapexhaust.com on their home page.

Thanks Drewbert,

Looking more closely I see a few oddities:

First of all I see that there are separate affil programs when I look at this page:

suv-truck.com

YET in the cj interface I can't find the truck or car program.. only the suv one...

2) When you do a search on the car or truck tab (ie use search box) the url at yahoo store is different... ie one is like carxcessory, one is truckxcessory , one is suvxcessory..

I think this could mean that these are independent from each other or are not going to track...

On another note, do you know if streetbeat is any good? Granted their epc is pathetic (like 1.00) but I heard at least that yahoo stores are connected to cj interface okay..

Action Jackson - King of the World
    If you're looking for a decent auto merchant at CJ the only decent one I've found to be is Auto Barn

Note: I would use the datafeed as they are also a Yahoo Store

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    suvxcessory

I must have seen this thread title 50 times by now (I've been looking at the forum indexes more cuz the "new posts" is rebroken) and darned if I don't read that as "suxcessory" EVERY time!

I guess that's a subconscious determination of how well I think *that* will sell, considering the competition they're up against...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Leader:
    quote:
    suvxcessory

I must have seen this thread title 50 times by now (I've been looking at the forum indexes more cuz the "new posts" is rebroken) and darned if I don't read that as "_sux_cessory" EVERY time!

I guess that's a subconscious determination of how well I think *that* will sell, considering the competition they're up against...

Thats funny because when I first looked at sux_cessory, I thought that I read sex_cessory.

ABW Ambassador
    "If you're looking for a decent auto merchant at CJ the only decent one I've found to be is Auto Barn"

Was working on my auto page and all links went to the expired page and they just showed up on my deactivated merchant list.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread