Anyone else promote this site? If so I was wondering what your conversions are. I've given them a lot of clicks/applications (comparable to similar sites) but have not received a bonus for a funded loan.

For those of you who don't promote these sites, they (Mypaydayloan) pay a small amount for an application, but will give a large bonus if an actual loan is made (from what I've read, these type of companies have a very high acceptance rate, like a 95% approval ratio). I've promoted them higher than other sites due to the bonus, but if I'm getting zero conversions on the bonus, I'll switch and promote sites that pay 10X more for just the application.

Thanks-
    RF

ABW Ambassador
    How in the world could you be sure if a loan was funded or not by this firm with offices in Costa Rica. You would have to trust them.

Adam-

I know, but I would hope that CJ would weed out companies that would cheat the affiliates. Let me preface this by saying I don't think that they are cheating me, but I'm curious about a zero conversion. That being said, before my "conspiracy theory" gets going, I wanted to check with others and see what they have seen with this company. If others are converting at a decent rate then I need to be patient, if others are not converting, similar to me, then I need to re-evaluate what I need to do.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I have talked to these guys alot since they have tried to get me to work with them numerous times. I couldn't cuz I already have so many new programs coming in July. I have always been impressed by their integrity and they really are committed to running a fair and honest program. (That's the way they sound to me or I would never have bothered talking to them so many times.)

Since they have a 7 day EPC of almost $30 they are paying someone. I would attempt to contact them about your conversions and see if they can give you some ideas. They seem more than willing to help and want their program to grow.

quote:
    Originally posted by Redfisher:
    Anyone else promote this site? If so I was wondering what your conversions are. I've given them a lot of clicks/applications (comparable to similar sites) but have not received a bonus for a funded loan.

I have gotten several of their "pittances" for an application - none of them ever seem to turn into an actual loan. Can't be bothered any longer.

Have begun promoting others who actually pay $12 and have been doing quite well with those.

I got two transactions last month and this month, all were reversed as Unqualified Lead in the mid of this month. Two weeks ago I sent an email via CJ mail and no response from them so far. With these reversals, all my transactions from them for almost one year were gone.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Thanks for the input!

This is Matt Ludwig, I am the affiliate Manager of Mypaydayloan.com. Linda was nice enough to alert me to this post so I could have a chance to first off apologize that you are not gaining the success with us that would suffice. Secondly, I can assure you that we maintain a straight-forward "PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE" affiliate program.
    Yes, it is true we do not pay 6$, 8$, 10$ per lead because we feel that it is not conducive to long-term cost-effective success for us and our affiliates in this business. I feel that companies offering high payout per lead are killing themselves financially in the long run based on what I see as far as applicants, approvals, collections etc. (that is just my opinion). I understand from an affiliate standpoint some of you are making more money NOW being paid per lead, so if you choose to affiliate with those merchants that offer that, (hey I probably would too) I hope you are very successful with them. But, I also plead with you to not give up on us. All I want is to be an advocate for you and watch your success grow right along with ours (that is my job), and I fully believe this will happen if you stick with us. Give the affiliates offering lead-payout better placement and higher listings, but please don't remove our links completely, if you feel you are a solid traffic generator who can produce, let me know, I will increase your commissions immediately so that the numbers overall will equal if not exceed the amount you make for leads. I increase commissions all the time for CJ affiliates who perform.
    IRS, please get in touch with me, So I can work with you on your lost commissions. I would like to get to the bottom of this and if we owe you anything, you will be paid. All of our sales are tracked and I can look them up and make sure you received or will receive full compensation, I apologize if their has been a mistake. I check CJ email everyday and respond to every affiliate with a question or concern.
    quote:
    (from what I've read, these type of companies have a very high acceptance rate, like a 95% approval ratio).
    - Redfisher,
    I don't know where you read this, I would like to see it too. Let me tell you how it is as far as numbers. On average, every 10 clicks will result in an app, every 10-15 apps will result in a loan. Now that being said, it really depends on the quality and how well targeted the traffic you send us is.
    Thank you Linda for pointing out the fact that we do have a solid 7 day EPC (thanks for your pointers as well ) which I work very hard to not only solitify but improve everyday. We have been a CJ merchant for over three years and have a lot of CJ affiliates who experience solid margins with us. Our tracking software tracks clicks, applicants, and funded loans. There is no way for us to "beat around the bush" and prohibit commissions to affiliates, you are paid for how well you perform, period. That is our advertising model and it has been effective for us and our associates.
    I hope that this rectifys the issues with us. Once again I ask you to please give us a chance to make an impact for you, but if not, I wish you nothing but success in the affiliate marketplace. Please contact me personally with any concerns you have in the future and I guarantee you I will work indefatigablely to correct them immediately.
    If you are interested in looking over our program please check it out here:
    Mypaydayloan.com Affiliate Program. If you want to sign up with our CJ program please Click here. Sign up and I assure you, it will be worth your while.

Sincerly,
    Matt Ludwig
    advertising@mypaydayloan.com
    Mypaydayloan.com

Matt-

I guess taking a step back, the "approval" rate is high, but your conversion to a loan is 7 to 10% of the approvals.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, I guess my problem is that a lot of my clicks are PPC, so the low application commission doesn't come close to the money is costs to get the folks to your site.

RF

Red,

Yeah, we are trying to get away from PPC for that reason, it is not very cost-effective for us to take on. We do have affiliates using it and it is cost-effective for them, www.masteringadwords.com is one of them. Yes, around 10% of pre-approvals actually receive funded loans. Post any other questions/concerns you have, i'd be happy to address them.

Matt

Matt, I am terribly sorry. Please apologize me. After further checking it was fastfundsnow.com and not Mypaydayloan.com. The bad thing is today after reading your post I resubmit my email for fastfundsnow.com to you via CJ mail. Please ignore it. I will do my best to promote your programs as my compliment.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

IRS, I must say, I was reading your email in CJ and became quite frustrated, I just would appreciate it if the facts were all straight before I get bashed and my name is smeared all over this prestigious forum. There was probably 100+ affiliates who read this post before i had a chance to reply and they are all saying to themselves " forget them, they are shady, why would i want to affiliate with them?" I'm not trying to bestow any hard feelings because I have none. Just for future reference, contact me first, give me a chance to right any wrongs you feel you have with us and if I don't respond (which will not happen) or if I do a bad job (which i promise you i won't) then let other affiliates know.
    IRS you're apologized, to anyone that reads this post I would hope everything is cleared up. I run a legit program in an attempt to make everyone who affiliates with Mypaydayloan.com money, that is my goal in this business!
    Once again if you think this program might interest you, check it out here and i can guarantee you results upon affiliating with Mypaydayloan.com.
    Affiliate Information and Signup

Thanks, Matt

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I got this this morning:

Ben:

We thank you for your continual relationship with our program.

Upon review of your affiliate status, we noticed you are receiving one of the highest commission percentages we offer yet have had little/no referrals.

I checked out your site and it looks great! Let me know how I can get on that front page of yours, incentive, commissions, custom banners…

We appreciate your business.

Thanks!

William
    and it sounded a little suspicious - more then a "thanks for being an affiliate email"

so i responded with are you taling to me?

Hi

There's no Ben here - and we don't have a front page - think you sent
    this to the wrong aff.

Billy

they responded:

Sorry bout that Billy. That is a generic email I send out... I looked at your site and it looks great. We haven't had any conversions with you lately and I was wondering what we could do to continue the relationship.

Let me know, sometimes its bonus incentives, customs banners... Drop an email again when you get a chance.

Thanks!

William
    Again - what's with the "to continue the relationship" phrase. That's MORE then "how can we help"

So I log onto CJ - there's a "new offer" pending - they're dropping commissions by 20%

So I suggest all MyPayDayLoan affs check their pending offers

Cool
    darn. I don't promote any of this style of stuff, but I admit that for a minute there I was considering it.

""We haven't had any conversions with you lately and I was wondering what we could do to continue the relationship."

I see you dropped our commissions by 20%! Is that the incentive you were talking about?"

-------------
    Ha, Obviously not. Everyone who has not sent conversions in the last month we dropped down to our entry commission. If sales become active again you would be returned to your previous commission.

We feel this is fair to our active affiliates... we would be more than happy to return you to the higher commission if you like, but, If you take a closer look at the plan, you are elgible to get the $1000 bonus for 500 apps.

Let me know if you decide to stay with our program. These offers can work very well in your favor... We have affiliates making $9k a month and their sites aren't any better than yours.

Thanks!

William

------------------
    I "LOVE" when they have to fall back to quoting the figures of their top affiliates

And my first assumption was right - this was not a typical "thanks for being an affiliate email"

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread