x10.com, got a sale last week and never got a commission? says amount:0, commission: 0. hmm where did my $ go?

anyone want to explain to me wny no commission was recorded and it says o?

I had quite a few of those appear using Complete Tax through CJ. I contacted them directly and they said there was a reporting issue at CJ, when it was corrected they would credit my account. About two months later they credited my account for all the missing transactions.
    I have also had it happen here and there with Part Select through CJ. I haven't contacted them yet about it, I thought I'd wait a while and see if they straighten it out themselves.

Just wanted to update everyone on this issue. I contacted X10 and they said it was a huge order tagged as fraud. I have got several nice commissions since then

1. $169.99 order: commission: $51.00 (July)

2. $79.99 sale... $24.00 commissions. (June)

So just wanted to say you may want to think about giving them another chance as I am getting nice commissions and they have not reversed any of the above commissions. and one of them is from June. Okay Actually If I keep at it I may hit a 3 digit income with them too soon.

later!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I dunno, they have a whole page of electronic gadgets they pay a 0% commission on.......
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

quote: I dunno, they have a whole page of electronic gadgets they pay a 0% commission on.

Yeah that's true too but if your targeting a specific product what's the problem??? the customer is there to buy that product not any other ones anyway my opinion of course.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    That's true, you are right, Jason.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread