Whats the Most some on has made in one month from CJ?

When I first came to ABW, I wondered the same thing. So I asked the same question ...

I have heard of people making $10k+ per month, with a few even breaking the $20k+ mark. I am lucky to make 3 figures a month, LoL.

Jason

Well according to wonderful ebay . there top affiliate makes 1 million a month which i find very unlikey because u only get $10 for every new account that is used and only $.10 for every bid. Well the place i learned how to use adwords. that guy there makes about $30K a month switch is sweet. thats over $330k a yr. Sign me Up lol

ABW Ambassador
    There's got to be one or two cracking a million, and maybe a dozen or so who are halfway there.

must be nice

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    must be nice

Some of them may not be

o yeah forgot to mention the gut making 30k a month he only uses google adwords and he sticks to leads more then sales.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jason PG:

I have heard of people making $10k+ per month, with a few even breaking the $20k+ mark. I am lucky to make 3 figures a month, LoL.

Jason

As an AM and OPM, I can attest to affiliates making $10k and a few dozen making over $20K a month that I personally know of...

It is very possible, not easy, it takes work, but it is very doable...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

How much did you make in your first month (profit), Anolian? You're probably doing better than a lot of affiliates!

well the first month i did suprizingly well i made about 2 garnd american. But u see i live in canada. So just exchnage that rate. and it comes out to be almost 4 grand. which is awsome. But heres the bad part.It took 3 months for that check to get to me. i made that commision in april. and i just got it last week. After the 2nd month i just paused all my accounts. because i did not know if i was ever going to get a check. But know i finally did and i unpaused everything and i am up and running again. but my commsion for last month wont ever be close to the april. This ckeck coming would be for a round 100 american.

Tip: U.K affilaites r great they pay u in british pounds. And 1 british Pound is like 3 canadian dollars. I have a lead program that pays $25 pounds a lead. thats about $75 canadian Per lead. U do the math. i justed started that one so im not mnaking that much for that one. YET heheh

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    quote:
    about 2 garnd american. But u see i live in canada. So just exchnage that rate. and it comes out to be almost 4 grand.

Well you certainly need to fill in the rest of us candians where we can get that same exchange rate you are getting

My credit union was giving out a whopping 1.3015 the other day

I ment $3000 that was a typo. not $4000,$3000

1.3 candian american exchange rate. or canadian to british exchange rate.

I went to money mart i did not want to wait 15 days for the bank to process it. They charger me for cashing a check that big and at the end of it all i waled away with about $3000.

You may already be doing this... but last year when the US dollar did a nose dive, I opened a US account at TDCanada Trust. Nowadays all my CJ money goes straight there and I exchange only what I need to live on. I am waiting for CDN dollar to drop to .62 again before I cash in. It's not going to be this year.

quote:
    Tip: U.K affilaites r great they pay u in british pounds. And 1 british Pound is like 3 canadian dollars. I have a lead program that pays $25 pounds a lead. thats about $75 canadian Per lead. U do the math.

Thanks for the tip but I did do the math and got 1 GBP = 2.44 CDN. Thats $61 not $75.

With your math you'll be joining the 10K club in no time.

haha yeah im sure my math is a bit off but u got the point. And yes i am going to open a us account with Td i have not done it yet because i wnated that first checks money right away. but since it was my first check td said i had to wait 15 days if i deposited with them. But i am going to probably do that with this check coming up.

I have used TD, Royal and Bank of Montreal at sometime or another since doing this and all I can say is a Credit Union is the way to go.
    All the exchange, none of the wait. I take the cheques in and get the money on the spot if I want.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

FYI: CJ cannot DD into CDN USF accounts.

ABW Ambassador
    I think my post was in jest no offence was meant

I wanted to open a US dollar account to but the damn bank wants $12 a month to keep it open which would soon negate any money difference
    I have had some major issues with my credit union past litle while
    Shopping around and comparing service charges it leaves me shaking my head how costly they make it to access MY money

Under the mattress is again starting to look like a more feasible and far less costly alternative for my banking every day

lol yeah sounds like a plan to me. money mart was ok atleast it gave me the money right on the spt. but they charged me 1.99 plus 2.5% of what ever the check was.

WW open a USDollar account with Royal Bank of Canada I have one and it costs me nothing. Don't tell them its for a business though or you will have to pay.

[edited to add] Do they have Banks in Winterpeg? do the checks come by Stagecoach?
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Don't know what would be worse
    Setting up the new account or having to change ALL my merchants to pay me and not my agency
    OUCH

Actually cheques come in on the backs of the mosquitoes from the infestation we have

That trip out your way is looking like it may happen. I'll let you know, so I can collect on that 40 ouncer you promised

I also sent you a PM

I look forward to meeting you WW, I was sorry I could not make the Vegas trip as there were a few people there that I would love to meet.........to say nothing about being able to meet my beloved Ms.B again.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

quote:
    Actually cheques come in on the backs of the mosquitoes from the infestation we have

Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread