Hey there I just signed up to this Forum yesterday. And i have been an affilaite for about 4 months now. I use adwords i instead of a website. And i was just wondering if any of u guys or gals could tell me or recommand a good program to join.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Well, don't expect too many people to reveal their favorite money makers (cause they won't be money makers much longer after everybody joins!)

Here is what you can do: Use the "Get Links" function and look thru the EPC (earnings per 100 click-thrus) to find some good programs. Then do some internet searches using related keywords and find affiliate sites promoting the merchant.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

We have solid EPC and we have two affiliates who do well for us via adwords. Go Hereto check it out.

Anolian,

That is an interesting concept (AdWords instead of a Website). Have you been at all successful taking that route? What is your rate or return?

Jason

i do fairly well right know i stick to the leads instead of sells. for leads u get like 30 dollars for just filling out a form. Instead of for example 3 dollars for a purchase of $30. Plus i dont bid over 20 cents on any keywords so my expenses stay fairly low.

Anolian,

Do you use CJ only, or have you ventured into Linkshare, Clickbank, etc?

Jason

I saty away from click bank because u have to sell ebooks and that can be very tricky. I do use linkshare on and off i dont get as ood as profits from them then i do cj. I perfer cj but i am trying new things all the time.

I concur about the high-lead payout when using Adwords. I've had success with Adwords with a number of merchants, but only made positive profits with those who pay $25 on up for actions.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Anolian,

Welcome to ABW! If you're looking for a program to promote using adwords, ours is solid and I'll give you our top keyterms by conversion & sales.

Our 3mo EPC is $22, our 7day EPC is $35, and our conversion rates are consistently 2.5%.

Ok, enough of this shameless plug...
    It would be great to have you join our program. If you're interested, you're welcome to apply directly via CJ or contact me at jen@stubhub.com for more information.

Jen

quote:
    Originally posted by LmsCreator:
    We have solid EPC and we have two affiliates who do well for us via adwords. http://www.mypaydayloan.com/aff2.htmto check it out.

Very difficult to profit from adwords w/o realtime reporting, which cj does not provide.

Kay

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread