CJ, please look into the following issues:

1. Search is SSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Almost like you have employees running around in the back feeding punch cards.

2. I cannot update SmartZones. When I click the button to Update, nothing happens. The page just sits there.

3. Cannot remove links from SmartZones. When you click the button to remove, the window pops up asking if you're sure you want to remove the link. When you click Yes, nothing happens.

4. When selecting more than one link on the Link Search Results page, you cannot add more than one to a SmartZone. Even if you click "Select All" only the first one gets added.

4. When you click on the link to View Other SmartZones, this is the response:
    You have not set up any SmartZones for this web site.
    Even though there are many other SmartZones.

5. You responded in a previous thread CJ: Please fix this! that some of these issues had been fixed, but they haven't, and the thread has been ignored by you ever since.

Hi Andy,

I too am having problems: I checked my site 2:30 PM Arizona time and all the smart zones and banner graphics are dead... Sure makes my site look bad... Just thought I'd share... Anyone else having this problem?

Also, just tried to get into befree but could not... Maybe it's the new integration thing?

Love You,

Edmonton Canada
    All my banners are down
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Small Town in Tennessee
    I just created a page for a merchant, called him and said it's done and to take a look...

With no banners, I'm expecting him to say "Looks like cra*p"

SmartZones are still not working properly today. Can't remove links. CJ? Anyone there?

15 years and counting
    I had to remove deactivated merchants from my SmartZones and it was working a few minutes ago.
    I'm not sure everything is working properly with SmartZones. The navigation is awful. Each time I'm clicking "View SmartZone" I'm going nowhere, I was even thinking it deleted one of my SmartZones.

PS: I'm sure you saw that: From CJ frontpage Alert
    Ad serving has been completely restored [Updated: July 22, 2004 5:25 PM PDT]
    Read more

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread