We've been getting our feet wet in affiliate marketing for the past year on Shareasale and our own in house affiliate program. The site is an online subscription based site and because of our margins, we are easily able to justify lifelong recurring commissions at around 20% of revenue (I also don’t want to violate any site rules here or spam by dropping URLs). While we have been pleased with the results, we are currently looking at ways to expand our business and would like to consider CJ because of the larger publisher base.

I know this is an extremely vague question and almost any response would start with “it depends on…” but if a program is launched in a similar way on CJ to Shareasale, how much larger a response would a typical advertiser expect?

(sorry, didn't mean to post my sig)

Go to Marketleap.com and use their free Link Popularity Check Report. All you need to do is enter the tracking URLs for any of the networks (CJ = qksrv.net, bfast.com; LinkShare = linksynergy.com; Performics = cc-dt.com; SAS = shareasale.com) and it will generate a report that shows you the potential reach in the various search engines. MSN and Hotbot are the only search engines showing this data anymore. In the past Altavista and others also reported this data. It was pretty consistent across all of them, so what you see from MSN and Hotbot is still what you would see in Altavista, etc.

I hope this helps.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread