my ebay BeFree account was converted to CJ last year. I had to drop out of eBay because most of the time I can't ever log into CJ's BeFree. The system doesn't recognize my login info. When I request it be sent they forward the old BeFree login info which of course doesn't work. Their "contact" link today didn't even display a form. The couple times it did the system lost the messages. I joined Best Web for the express purpose of warning people away from this mess. I'd love to get my eBay program running again but I have no confidence that CJ is tracking correctly. Damn! they can't even get contact forms and logins to work correctly - their systems simply do not work - THAT's the reason for all of the ebay reversals...
    I recently joined Shareasale and it is beautiful - i'm asking my one merchant who is on CJ to open a Shareasale account (i'll drop them if they don't)

The ebay programme itself is a separate issue, but I had no problems in transferring across to CJ from BeFree.

The problems with ebay started before the enforced move.

FloriJack, you are absolutely right! I also believe that the recording of revenue at CJ is totally messed up. As far as eBay is concerned, there is no doubt in my mind that it is by far the worst affiliate nightmare on the planet Earth. This company cannot even let a dime stay with us for more than two days. Their ridiculous "Duplicated Order" junk does not make any sense. Their efforts to corect the situation have been nothing else than complete and total failures.

huhu

By the way, why doesn't eBay tell us what the duplicated order is? Why doesn't it tell us where the "duplication" actually occurred? They actually feel that giving us dimes or ten dollar amounts and then taking them back with a stupid "duplicated order" justification solves the problem and satisfies both parties, When exactly are they going to get message from the hard-working affiliates? Do they want a "revolution" from the affiliates of the world?
    Let's go then: "Allons Enfants de la Patrie"!

huhu

Intersting that I should not be able to login to CJ either.

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    --not to take this thread further off track but..--

huhu, while I guess your phd is not in "search" you might want to try it. The duplicate order issue has been gone over at least 5 seperate times.

Jack, have you tried calling the support numbers? CJ Client Services is at 805-560-0777 M-F 6AM-5PM PT. CJ has top notch support and I'm sure they can help you.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

ABW Ambassador
    Although Ebay is probably one of the worst run programs IMO, i do great with them. This month a $28.33 EPC. I only use them where they are the only place on the internet where you can get a specific item. Have about a 25% reversal rate, mostly dimes.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    For the last 3 days I've run into the same inability to login. Tried the old and newest username/password combos and still ...." Invalid username and/or password, please try again...and again and again..."

Someone has obviously messed with the HTTAaccess file as my roboform and manual type-ins don't work.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

http and a telephoto
    I have been logging in to both CJ and BeFree without any problems all weekend.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread