ABW Ambassador
    It looks like Folica.com is either extending everything or reversing quite a bit of sales. Has anyone else noticed this?

15 years and counting
    They are extending everything and reversing quite a bit of sales.
    But, I've seen worse with other merchants.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Zeus:
    They are extending everything _and_ reversing quite a bit of sales.
    But, I've seen worse with other merchants.

However on my site they are REVERSING EVERYTHING that is considered a high price item. To me it looks suspicious. And to think they are a new program. Give them time.

15 years and counting
    I have them on several web sites and I've been paid. What's funny, between my two posts, I made a sale with them $39.95 for a $4.00 commission. It has not been reversed yet. I was thinking it was automatic. Big orders are more likely to be fraudulent.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I have them on several web sites and I've been paid. What's funny, between my two posts, I made a sale with them $39.95 for a $4.00 commission. It has not been reversed yet. I was thinking it was automatic. Big orders are more likely to be fraudulent.

Hi Zeus,
    It is not automatic. They extended them very very early this AM. Last night my sales were all new and this morning when I checked they were all extended except for two sales that came in later in the AM. The higher priced items that I am talking about that have been reversed for multiple individual sales are not from big multiple orders, they are for an individual item. I know what it is because of the price.

In the beginning, they did not extend. Then they started extending for items over a certain price, then they reversed all those items and now they are extending everything.

15 years and counting
    I just checked with one of my accounts at CJ. All the July transactions are extended. For the last 100 sales, 4 are reversed.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I just checked with one of my accounts at CJ. _All_ the July transactions are extended. For the last 100 sales, 4 are reversed.

For me, the reversals were from June and the beginning of July. I figured they extended July because more reversals will be coming.

15 years and counting
    For June, 20% of the transactions are locked and are going to be paid, 15% are reversed, all the others 65%, are still extended.
    Everything is locked in May.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    For June, 20% of the transactions are locked and are going to be paid, 15% are reversed, all the others 65%, are still extended.
    Everything is locked in May.

Right, in the beginning they did not extend, they locked everything and then they started extending the higher priced items, then reversed them. So it looks like there will probably be more reversals in June and July since both still have extensions. I guess we will have to wait and see.

ABW Ambassador
    Gee now there are reversals from JULY 30 transactions that were due to "returned merchandise". Boy that was a quick order, send out and return transaction.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread