ABW Ambassador
    Since Bryan likes to delete this question instead of answering it. I thought I would ask it outside his control, will Todd delete it?

Here is my question that not one single promoter of Top Moxie has ever answered, not one single person. Why is that? What could they be hiding?

THE QUESTION:

Bryan, can you ask the topmoxie types this question? I guess ebates in particular. Why do they auto start the program now instead of waiting for the user to register? Is it because that gave people a chance to realize the crap installed on their pc and dump it? That people don't feel empowered? Did you notice that their user based jumped from 2 to 6 million once they started to do that? That means right there, 4 million people who have no idea they have it on their system, who are not collecting "rewards" and you are paying comission on their traffic when you shouldn't have. Did CJ tell you about those 4 million and growing? Or is that just some crazy talk they dismissed, think about it, do the math, why are you paying on those people?

Also, who gets all the money for these unregistered users? Obviously you are not rewarding your "loyal ebates" customers, since they don't even know they have it on their systems, so who gets that money?

(let me keep at it here)

Do you pay differently on those people? Do you receive compensation on those people outside of regular registered people? Does CJ?

Thanks!

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Bryan, I didn't ask this again in your forums when you were posting your new take on what you are doing - but have you gotten an answer yet?

Thanks!

Chet

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread