ABW Ambassador
    well, we'll say "fair" at least. However, NO SALES - someone turned off the tracking again!

Big Chuck has a mild case of schizophrenia today - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] :mad: [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] :cool: :confused: :eek:

Chuck,

CJ must be giving your sales to me today! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    traffic eh?... what's that?
    With my two sites now removed from google.. my numbers are *way* down.
    I'm still getting hits, god knows where from. I'll have to have a look, but the numbers are 25-40% of what they were with google helping out. Of course no google now means no google-yahoo either.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    I'm still getting some sales though. Must be overture.

Pete you've got to go after that AOL traffic. Aol puts google to shame when it comes to traffic.

ABW Ambassador
    My traffic today is not far behind what it would typically be during the week-days and no frigging sales. Yesterday I had more sales in one day than I have ever had, and now there is no sales. I think something fishy is going on, and it sucks.

Chuck,

I have thought something is "screwy" for some time. I will get sales only from one of my sites one day, and then the next day that site gets zero, and my other site gets all the sales. It is very improbable that my sites can continue to alternate days on generating sales. I think sales are being lost constantly and something is screwed up causing all sales from each site being lost here and there at a day at a time.

Also interesting is I don't see the same pattern with ads I have on these same to sites from onresponse, cpabank, etc.

SHould I conclude that people only buy via CJ links on mysite1 on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sunday and they only via CJ links from mysite2 on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Somehow my visitors know which links are CJ links and only buy from them on the proper days. :eek:

just checked my stats and as expected every single sale and lead has come from mysite2. Zip for mysite1. Tommorrow 100% of my sales and leads will come from mysite1.

Makes you go hmmmmmmmmm.... :eek:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread