ABW Ambassador
    Just Curious. I thought this was a place where we can all voice our concerns negative or positive.

quote:
    I thought this was a place where we can all voice our concerns negative or positive.
    You can. I removed the post because I felt it was not a genuine complaint (it seemed that most agreed).
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

It is very rare for a thread to be deleted. Don't worry, this IS a place where we can all voice our concerns negative or positive.

It was a judgement call of only one person. And, he doesn't make a habit of it. In fact, I think this is a first, probably a last as well.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ah! You posted first.

It was a "genuine complaint". I was really ticked after trying to follow instructions for five or ten minutes, to find it couldn't be done.

But, even if it wasn't a "genuine complaint", why not leave it up? If most agreed, only I would have looked foolish. And, you would like that, wouldn't you?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

infoseeker, et al.,

Please PM or email the issue or concerns to me - I've been offline all damn day (see the SaHS golden retriever forum).
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    Must be some moderators have their fingers on the trigger the past few days....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread