ABW Ambassador
    I have brought them a ton of traffic, and today I have made my first sale (about 11 bucks in commission), and the transaction, less than eight hours old, is already extended! Please, please, please; tell me if am I dealing with a cheater and a fraud of a merchant. This just pisses me off, and is another fine example of how CJ lets these people get away with all sorts of stuff.

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

ABW Ambassador
    oops... I forgot they have a thirty day return policy, and with expensive items like they have, which could mean big bucks for me, they have to extend immediately. The affiliate manager was very prompt at his reply, and explanation.

It's a shame that we have to be so paranoid about getting paid, though - lol!

What's the rush to change the status to extended? If that's the case, Can't they just wait until the end of the month and extend every transaction that took place during the month?

I must be missing something, because their "excuse" made no sense in terms of the urgency to change the status to extended.

Plus this is Dec 1 - 30 Days would be Jan 1, they could still pay this out on this cycle.

CJ doesn't automatically "accept" transactions if they aren't immediately extended or reversed do they?

Just another thought. I thought it was a law in the US that all mail order has to have some sort of return policy. 30 days seems about right but maybe it's just 14 days. Using this logic, then all sales should be extended my all merchants on all sales the last 2-4 weeks of each month.

Am I cheering you up yet? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread