ABW Ambassador
    I appreciate the new COC much. Are at this moment all publishers and merchants compliant as far as you can say, or how long ( days, weeks, ) will it take until you can say all are compliant?

carneol

ABW Ambassador
    Todd? Have you missed my question?

carneol

quote:
    Have you missed my question?
    I must have.

As far as I know most affiliates are in compliance and those that are not or we suspect are not have been warned or will be warned shortly. They will either stop forcing clicks and become compliant or they will be deactivated.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    It will be a welcomed day when CJ and all isolate and whack the forced click cookie stuffers so we can look over their stable of merchants. Been a while since I did just that as I figured it was a uphill battle with every newbee trickster seeking out CJ's consolidate timely payments and their 2 million product doorway page feeds. Do you need any ABW help in isolating the perps as your new CoC physical click terms and XP SR2 should muzzle the B-a-HOs?? Been a long time since I treated CJ as anything more then one consolidated merchant targeted click total.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    It will be a welcomed day when CJ and all isolate and whack the forced click cookie stuffers so we can look over their stable of merchants. Been a while since I did just that as I figured it was a uphill battle with every newbee trickster seeking out CJ's consolidate timely payments and their 2 million product doorway page feeds. Do you need any ABW help in isolating the perps as your new CoC physical click terms and XP SR2 should muzzle the B-a-HOs?? Been a long time since I treated CJ as anything more then one consolidated merchant targeted click total.

Can somebody translate the above post, I honestly don't know what the heck is being said???

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't be so cheap JJJay and buy one of Haikos decoder rings. Apply the decoding kit to every other word. If not then treat one of my daily posts as the ABW crossword puzzle.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Don't be so cheap JJJay and buy one of Haikos decoder rings. Apply the decoding kit to every other word. If not then treat one of my daily posts as the ABW crossword puzzle.

Where's Dan Brown when you need him

JJJay: another case of the fingers working faster than the brain. The fingers would be Charlie's, the brain would be...let's see...who's left?

Andy

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread