When I checked out the product links of Rugman it turned out to be 'rug type' or 'rug style' links, linking to a particular rug style. Is linking to individual products possible? Anyone?

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Land of The NFL Champs!
    There are 42 links available. Sometimes you can specify alternate landing pages and images for banners but it doesn't seem like you could do that here. What you should try is contacting the Affiliate Manager to see if they will allow you to store their images on your server and use your affiliate link for the image link - often this is allowed but permission is definitely needed.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Toronto, Ont, Canada
    Hi people -

I know this thread is already 2 mos old (from before I even took on this role!) but just came across it and I see there was no response.

In case you're not aware, we do offer datafeeds external to what is offered through CJ. We realize that what is offered through CJ is quite limited, and so we do offer non-CJ private feeds of our own. Please visit the MERCHANTS WITH FREE DATAFEEDS thread within the ABW datafeeds forum (it's a sticky at the top) for more details on what we offer through our feeds, or contact me directly for more details.

As for storing images on your own server and using your affiliate link as opposed to the image URL, please let me know if this is what you're interested in doing at this point. If you're still interested in doing that, I'll have a discussion with my people here and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Please feel free to contact me with this or any other questions you may have, either via PM, email, phone or via AIM.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread