quote:
    Shares of Internet advertising service ValueClick Inc. fell almost 22 percent in after-hours trading following the company's forecast of lower-than-expected third-quarter earnings.

quote:
    The company said second-quarter sales rose 72 percent to $34.6 million from $20.1 million. ValueClick said the results included revenue from Search123, acquired in May, along with the Commission Junction and Hi-Speed Media businesses, which ValueClick bought in December.

Looks like CJ was/is their Cash Cow!

Full Aricle
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Dollars in are not as important as what's left after you pay the piper.

The stock was 12 in the last week in June...now in the 6's and heading lower.

It's a ***** to be a public company when your main source of income is theft and fraud.

In the game of Wall Street, they are considered junk - no scale, no legs to get bigger by much.

And what about good old Overstock...got crushed another 2 plus points to go take out the 30 level...oops, the route is about to be ON.

Actually what is happening anyone who has a clue has been selling internet stocks by the bushel basket, because they don't want to be at risk if the Google IPO tanks.

If it doesn't it's no big deal, just buy the stuff back, but if it does, it will be a fire sale for intenet stocks.

As Warren the Buffetman says there are only 2 rules on Wall Street...Rule 1: Always protect your capital and rule 2: Never forget rule 1.

Tuesday will be a most interesting day.

I am a ValueClick Publisher in their CPC/CPM, CPL and CPA programs. Ever since they took over CJ Customer service among other things have gone down hill.

Apparently the stock is going down here as well.

Mike,

FYI - client support for CJ is separate from client support for ValueClick Media.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Yeah I know. I didn't mean CJ Support was bad. I haven't really had any experience with CJ Support to comment. But the support from VC is horrible.

Solid day today... in for 700 shares @ 7.24

quote:
    I didn't mean CJ Support was bad. I haven't really had any experience with CJ Support to comment. But the support from VC is horrible.
    Then why post this here? We (CJ) has nothing to do with VCLK client services (good or bad).
    Todd Crawford

Like Father like Son.
    VC is your parent company. Bad habbits tend to rub off no matter how hard you try for them not too.

I was just making an observation. VC Stock goes down and their CS goes down hill as well. There was a time where their support was excellent and their stock was on the rise.

Mikey,

I think you should stop posting here unless it is specific to Commission Junction. You are not making sense. Your logic is flawed and your assumptions are wrong. You can't assume that a company's stock price is affected by their client services or that their acquisition of CJ is affected or influenced by the other divisions or stock prices.

This is not a personal attack, I just don't want these types of side tracked posts here.
    Todd Crawford

ABW Ambassador
    Just like to kick in and this is not meant to be a knock to CJ, but we have used VC for a few months now for cpm/cpc offers and have found their support second to none. Regular emails about upcoming offers, possible upcoming issues, help with other programs and making our chain work. A chain of command for responsibility, never longer than 12 hours for an email response...

Seriously, while fastclick may be our main income source for cpm/cpc, valueclick treats us like a king.

Chet

Looks like Nathans ship is taking on water.

It's always good to own the Titanic - NOT.
    Or in this case the little rubber raft called ValuClick with some holes in it and no patches or air pump.

As Google goes, with the uncertainty due to last at least a week or two, the tech market is going to see some big sell off.

Pretty soon we will have to go to the Santa Barbara unemployment office to get our Toddspin for the week.

My investment in VCLK (while minimal in my mind) goes to show my confidence in CJ as the leader in the affiliate marketing space. I'm in for the long-run... $7.24 was a great price.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LOL...My little group of insider investors play Overstock like a fiddle. When they made the mistake to not split their stock 2/1 when it reached 40.00 they all bailed on my advice at the end of July. We all bought back in on my advice 3 days ago at 27.40 and as of right now it's at 33.40. Not bad in a down turn market to make 6 bucks/share in 48 hours. Needless to say if I get a revelation those close to me listen and act.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread