ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I received notice I was being dropped from their program
    Not huge numbers but I have made sales for them and was caught off guard on getting this notice
    I have sent them 2 e mails from the CJ mail system where I got my first notice from, asking why I was being dropped
    I have not seen a reply from them
    Anyone else get this notice also?
    or anything anyone here from CJ that can shed some light on what is going on with them?

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Walleye,
    You're not the only one, they converted ok for me, great for niche gifts over the holidays though.. No warning, no answer to my emails either. I've given up and replaced their links... Let me know if you get an answer back from them..

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    WOE made some dramatic changes to their web site which effectively cause cookies to get "lost" in the sales process. (Go take a look and you'll see what I mean.) As a result their EPC is in the toilet. It probably hasn't occurred to them that their lousy EPC is due to their own actions, so my best guess is that they think dropping weaker affiliates will help them. I'd laugh if it wasn't so damn pathetic.

You can contact Lisa Papageras (the AM) through WOE's 800 number.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I am out of town and unable to get my site updated
    Thanks for the contact info Rhea
    If they are so unconcerned about answering an e mail makes me wonder if they think my time is so unimportant I have to try and track them down to get an answer
    I am supposably on holidays for the next 10 days still, I have limited access to the computer over that time.
    I think I'll make sure my time is spent very wisely over that time.
    Did I mention about how I landed a twenty pound carp last night, a few more fish for me and the boys today.
    Thinks my time would be more wisely spent with the kids than a merchant who doesn't think answering an e mail from an active marketer making sales for them is worthy of a few seconds of their busy schedule.

Will keep updated if I do hear anything from them though.

Maybe Todd can go over and give someone a slap upside the head and get their attention

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I'm not sure what's going on at WOE, but there was a time when Lisa answered my emails promptly, answered my questions and even took my phone calls.

Something changed about the time that the Art and Artifact program was put on hold and reorganized. Maybe she has a new boss? Maybe WOE has a new business plan? I dunno. But I do know that I've swapped out a couple of hundred of their links on my sites. The site overhaul occurred around the beginning of July and my sales went into the toilet. Pity, as they used to be my best converting merchant on CJ.

Enjoy your fishing WW!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread