Got this in my inbox today:
    quote:
    Based on the success of the Double Commission Days in November we have decided to roll out another month of Double Commission Days. Any affiliate that generates over 50 leads will receive double commission for all transactions during the month of December. Please note that the extra payment will arrive in March as a result of CJ procedures.

Anyone know what this procedure is? What requires that you get comissions like this three months later???

Maybe its to give you enough time to forget about them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LOL no doubt. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm just trying to figure the logic in it but can't see it...

Maybe they need time to manually calculate who brought in 50 leads and add a manual 'bonus transaction' to that affiliate's account?

Jared
    Crucial Affiliate Team

That could very well be. It was the odd wording " Please note that the extra payment will arrive in March as a result of CJ procedures. " that got me.

Funny. last January OneandOnly.com did a $20 bonus per subscription over the previous month and managed to get these bonuses out on time...who knows, everyone is different I guess

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread