ABW Ambassador
    You have a product that has been on sale for almost a month. However most of their items have been out of stock for 2 weeks. If we have a customer who clicks on that item and they see that it is out of stock and they call your customer service to see when it will be in stock and then they place their order over the phone how do we get that commission?

You get your commission when the creditcard is authorized and an order number is created. Kinerase is backordered by the manufacturer but should be instock no later than the end of next week. This item is backordered everywhere.

If a customer does not place an order online and calls our customer service and places an order with us I don't know how you would get that commission. Isn't this situation common among all other Advertisers that have backorders from time to time? I can tell you that our call in orders represent a very small fraction of our online orders.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by SkinStore VP:
    You get your commission when the creditcard is authorized and an order number is created. Kinerase is backordered by the manufacturer but should be instock no later than the end of next week. This item is backordered everywhere.

If a customer does not place an order online and calls our customer service and places an order with us I don't know how you would get that commission. Isn't this situation common among all other Advertisers that have backorders from time to time? I can tell you that our call in orders represent a very small fraction of our online orders.

Maybe you should put on your website that it is expected in stock the middle of Sept., so that customers don't have to call to find out when it will be in and then they go ahead and place their order over the phone.

We will have it updated by end of day today.

Thanks for your advice.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread