Thought I'd better mention Strawberrynet is having some problems.

They put the commission rate up to $10 per sale for the last week of November as a special incentive, but now they can't seem to make it go down again.

Yeah, thats what I thought - how tragic [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img])

I don't know how they are planning to resolve this, perhaps they are going to reverse some sales or something. Definitely there is something wrong because their sign up screen seems to be promising to pay for click throughs.

I pointed out this oddity a week ago, but I think something might have been lost in translation because they thought I was asking to be paid for click throughs.

They told me their incentive ran till '31st November'. Perhaps there is a clue to the problem there...

Aw..! I find them kinda sweet really.

f

Hi Francis,

How is sales with strawbery.net?. Has been sending them 200 targetted clicks and not a single sale so far [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I have maybe one sale in 40 clicks, but I specifically optimised for the brands they sell. I rarely bother optimising for generic terms.

When I did a self purchase it showed up just fine too.

f

I got this from Strawberrynet

"Our commission will be reverted back to US$5 by 4th December. According to CJ, there was a time gap problem between submission date and effective date. We will not reverse the sales commission of 1st - 3rd December."

The triumph of hope over experience...! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I reckon they might be stuck at $10 for some time if they are waiting for CJ to sort it out...

f

Francis,

Thx!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread