I've been getting IM's and emails with questions and comments about the new Login Manager. Here are some details that answers a lot of the questions.

What it is...
    The login manager is a tool that allows you to view and access all of your Commission Junction and BFAST Partner Gateway publisher accounts in one place. Clicks and Earnings for each account are shown together, which is very cool if you have more than one account in either place. You can also jump between accounts without having to log in to each.

For example, if you have two CJ and two BF accounts, you can link them all together and see all four listed on the CJ Account manager homepage with each account's associated statistics.

What is isn't...
    The Login Manager doesn't "consolidate" or "merge" accounts. Your accounts remain separate and intact and there's no change that occurs to the individual accounts as a result of this. Further, accounts can be un-linked.

Also, note that if you click over to Partner Gateway, there's a link on the upper left of every PG screen so you can quickly jump back to the CJ page where your accounts are all listed.

How do I use it?
    Click on the "Create Account Link" link and add the details for a different account than you logged in with, either CJ or BF. Once you complete that, you'll see the linked accounts on the homepage. Repeat that process for each additional account you want to link.

Where is it?
    Because of all of the alert messaging on the homepage, it's slipped below the fold. Scroll down on the CJ Account manager homepage and check it out.

Let me know if you have any feedback/comments/questions.

http and a telephoto
    Thanks for posting this information, I missed it completely! This is a nice feature, makes it easier than remembering both logins, and I rarely check BeFree any more! It was especially nice to test the log in and find my first sales for Wolf Camera
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Scott, basically all this does in my account is add a small "Login Manager" section that has yesterdays sales and month to date sales.

I cannot do anything with it, it is just a summary. Am I missing something?

If you put only a single account, your current one in there, that's all it will do.

If you add in second CJ account (if you have one) or a BFAST Partner Gateway account (or two or three of them as many people have accumulated over the years), you'll realize it's usefulness -- at-a-glance summary of stats across all those accounts, both CJ and BFAST. Plus, single click access to each without having to log in to each.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    quote:
    How do I use it?
    Click on the "Create Account Link" link and add the details for a different account than you logged in with, either CJ or BF. Once you complete that, you'll see the linked accounts on the homepage. Repeat that process for each additional account you want to link.

I tried that several times and kept ketter "Unable to confirm information" error message.

Finally got in using my cj login stuff.

now that i'm in, where are the bfree reports located - it seems to be all cj statistics

I'm not very clear on what you're describing Billy.

You mention finally getting "in". You should be just logging in to CJ using your regular login.

From there, add any additional BF or CJ accounts in the login manager. If you get an error, that means the username/password was invalid.

As you add each, it'll appear in a list on the CJ homepage along with some simple stats. There are no BFAST reports or anything in the CJ interface, you still go over to Partner Gateway for reports.

I don't know if it'll help, but here's a picture of what it'll look like if you've linked two BF accounts to your CJ account. The names are arbitrary and whatever you choose.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    that did the trick - thanks scott

Scott,

I created my BF account (with-in the cj login manager) a couple of day's ago. It was showing in the login manager that day only.

Now it shows my cj account and still my BF account is not showing any longer. So i tried to add my BF account again and it won't let me. I add the login info and it states the account already exist.

I do have the login manager expanded as i see the CJ account stats.

is it cj or me with the problem??
    dave

I can't tell what's wrong from your description. Haven't heard of anything like that. Though it sounds like something in the database is confused about the accounts.

You should contact CJ support to help look into what's wrong. Contact them through the Ask a question in the CJ interface.

quote:
    Originally posted by ScottJ:
    You should contact CJ support to help look into what's wrong. Contact them through the Ask a question in the CJ interface.

ScottJ,

If they are having Log-in problems how exactly are they going to get into to CJ AAQ interface?

WOW another cup of coffee please!

Sandra,

He said he can log into CJ. He just can't see his BFAST account.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

that's correct

i can login to my cj account i just can't see the befast stats
    dave

I need the extra cup of coffee- Thanks Todd!

Its Blueberry Muffin coffee today maybe I need real coffee!

I couldn't figure it out either, but didn't really want to. The whole merger things has seemed pointless. Each system, CJ and BF had their own strengths and weaknesses in the past, but I've yet to see a good case for trying to combine them. It's a meaningless branding thing.

Oops, what am I saying? Branding is everything! (lol)

Is anyone else having problems logging in to CJ? I have tried and tried to get into my CJ account for the last few days and it will not let me log in!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread