Just wanted to make everyone aware, I will be attending CJU and if you will be attending also, please let me know, I would love to meet and greet with as many of you as I can. I will be accompanied by my director of online marketing Clint Schmidt. If you see us, come by and say Hi.

Here is an excerpt from a recent newsletter I sent out in early Sept. In it, I outline a few changes and request a call to action for those affiliates using newsletters to request and sign our email addendum:

We have recently modified our stance on policies regarding keyword bidding on our trademark terms. Consistent with the terms previously defined in our Special Terms and Conditions, the following changes have been made:
The terms listed below are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from publisher's search engine bidding:

1800 contacts
1800 contact
800 contacts
1 800 contact
800 contact

All other variations of our trademark are approved for your use in your search engine marketing efforts with one exception: YOUR BIDS MUST BE BELOW 1-800 CONTACTS BIDS on all other variations of our trademark.

--Data Feeds-- We have made great strides in increasing the accuracy and frequency with which the data feeds get updated. All of the kinks are worked out. Please update your feeds as soon as you can thus ensuring that your visitors have the most accurate and complete information at their fingertips. If you would like more information about our data feeds please contact me.

That about sums it up for now. I will attempt to be more vocal in this forum and keep up-to-date with any changes to our program (I promise to check the forums at LEAST weekly for anything pertinent to 1-800). Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns with 1-800 CONTACTS' program.

PS-- I have attached the email addendum for your convenience.