Here's an interesting side-effect of the new CJ domains.. go into CJ, create your links with the new domain, then goto Alexa and look up the traffic graph.

These domains are going from nowhere and heading towards the top 10,000. At this rate, Alexa's Movers and Shakers chart is gonna be stuffed full of CJ domains. Hmmmmm.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Alexa is so utterly useless. I wish there was a way to tell them to keep their paws off my web sites. We need an exclude metatag for Alexa -- they need to respect that.

I should have tagged the first post with "this is not inviting an argument about Alexa", IMO it's doing what it's supposed to.

The thing is this.. if CJ want to keep the domains quiet, it's a bit of a dead giveaway if they end up on the Movers and Shakers chart, isn't it?
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

ABW Ambassador
    The very sad part of all of this is that I am SURE many of the parasites read this board.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Parasites don't need to come here to find out what the mew CJ domains are and they don't have to go to Alexa to find them either. All they have to do is sign up with CJ and build some links. It's not like anyone's telling them something they can't learn on their own.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rhea:
    Parasites don't need to come here to find out what the mew CJ domains are and they don't have to go to Alexa to find them either. All they have to do is sign up with CJ and build some links. It's not like anyone's telling them something they can't learn on their own.

Good Point Rhea!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rhea:

This was my post of the week!

When the truth is funnier than fiction, it wins every time!

It's relatively trivial to get the new domains with a bit of knowledge. But I don't see any need to give the parasites any help whatsoever.

It's not just parasites though, it's ad blockers too. This should certain help with Norton etc who are being just as damaging as the parasites.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread