Does anyone actually use the Promo feed as a feed? There's so much crap in there, that filtering it from a db seems like almost an impossible task. Zappos is especially nasty.

Most of the descriptions aren't actually promotions either (I'm really only interested in the text links, the others I haven't even looked at)

Oh yah, and they mix in UK merchants.. but have no country column?!

Take off eh?
    I Hate it.
    I had high expectations from it and it's almost useless for the reasons you said.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

TN, USA
    Tee totally useless. I downloaded it a few times and looked at it and I don't waste my time on it any longer. It's been a few weeks since I looked at it but the last time I did, there was a lot of "promos" that were NOT promos and banners that in my opinion should not be in the feed to begin with. And why would I want to receive any type of feed that contains more links for merchants that I'm NOT affiliated with than from ones that I am affiliated with? The last time I went thru it, there were only 15 or 20 so called promos that pertained to my merchants and most of them were repeats of either banners or different wordage of text.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread