Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Friendly note to all readers:

It has come to my attention that there may be some confusion over the difference between Rugman.com and Smooth Corp., and whether or not Rugman.com is in association with Smooth Corp. - the people behind iFloor.com, Corner Hardware, and more.

This message is simply to clear up any possible confusion that may exist today.

Please be advised that Rugman.com is a separate entity altogether, and that Rugman.com is not in any way affiliated or partnered with iFloor, Smooth, RugsUSA.com, or anyone else selling flooring and area rug products.

Visit us today and find out what makes us different. Find out what makes us Rugman.com.

Best regards to all,

Liz,

Thanks for the clarification, for the longest time I assumed your company Rugman was a part of iFloor.com. I am off to look in-depth into your program!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I choose my merchants very carefully using a patented scientific formula:

The AM that uses the most Happy Face emoticons per paragraph gets my business.

Since LizG still holds the record, Rugman wins!

(Sorry. Doing a bulk search and replace, and I'm killing 4 minutes while the program runs)

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Glad to clear that up for anyone who was unsure before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention SandraR.

This one's for you Billy Kay:

Have a good one!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread