Anyone had nay dealings with them? They just reversed a sale from 11/12 for invalid credit card. I'm finding it hard to believe that it takes 3 weeks+ to find out that a cc is invalid.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "I'm finding it hard to believe that it takes 3 weeks+ to find out that a cc is invalid"

(Technical, Devil's Advocate answer) It could have been stolen, and the person just got their bill and realized it, called their bank, and caused the reversal.

(My opinion)

Ah, Bull! Usually crooks max out stolen credit card numbers. The other happens occasionally, but a lot of times a stolen credit card number gets maxed up real fast, and the rightful owner finds out in a hurry when they try to buy something and their card then gets Denied for being maxed!

Although I'm not saying to drop them out of hand. Look at the big picture...have you been doing well with them otherwise? Are there other fish jumping/lots of reversals or is this a rare instance? If it's a rare instance, then it mahy be legit (explanation #1) after all...

PS No, I haven't dealt with them myself. My comments are based on my general perception of hugely delayed Invalid Credit Card reversals.

Leader,

We've done okay with them. This is the first reversal, but it was the first sale, too. Guess we wait and see if it happens again.

I switched my games pages to clickxchange pay per click.. at least it makes a few dollars now.. made almost nothing with Lik Sang and 'no commission on consoles.. did we forget to tell you' Crazy Tree

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread