Does anyone have the total dollar amount of sales for CJ in 2003? Its been reported that LinkShare claims over $50 billion in sales for 2003, I was wondering how CJ stacked up against that figure.

Or does anyone have information as to the validity of the $50 billion claim?
    Mash Your Motor!

Roadkill, the investor sheet claimed the 2%percentage towards the 50 Billion USD e-commerce sales.
    Not the full 50 Bil.
    The 50 Billion in e-commerce sales over 2003 was a rough figure from the US Revenue department.
    I do have some good links, but i have to dig a bit more. There are some very good resources available.
    Possible, for a good figure you have to make different groups. Travel/Gaming/Sex/Shopping.
    Than the possible sales, affiliates can bring in.

Whew! Thats good news, I was getting worried, I might could handle the 2% part but since I can't count to 50 billion I knew I was gonna need some help on this one!

Just like needing some help on figuring out how it could possibly be that LinkShare is the biggest affiliate network, I did find just over 20 more merchants that I hadn't counted before which would put the total number to around 370 but thats still so far from 6,000 1,500 and 1,000 that I've got to be using the wrong ruler on this deal somehow.

Appreciate you clearing some of this up for me.
    Mash Your Motor!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread