I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    http://www.softcows.com/ad_killer.htm

Anoyone care to d/l this onto their windows machine and extract a list of the hosts it blocks?

I'd be interested to learn who's on it.

Thanks.

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

To Drewbert,Hi,I dl the trial version of this AD Killer and it does block ALL pop-ups,ads and banners before they have a chance to display..Also fixes small bugs you may have.I read the opinions of other users too and all agree that it is terrific!As for which ones or the list you asked about,i cant tell you as they are blocked before display..Hope this helps! and a thank you for mentioning the product! if any other questions,let me know and i will try to answer now that i have it on...Susan

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    You need to make your mind up on whether you're going to try to disguise your post as coming from a happy user, or coming for the software writer themselves.

Since you're here now, please confirm what hosts you block completely, and why you think doing so is a good idea.

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Forget the complete killer appraoch and just download the free Altavista toolbar and get added features without killing you affiliate new window links or cookies.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> ..Also fixes small bugs you may have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow!

“There are only two settings, stun and kill...it would be best not to confuse them.”
    --Malcom Reed

Drewbert,Not sure of what you are talking about in your reply..I went to the site and dl the trial version,what is so peculiar about that?? I am just someone who wanted to try it after you posted about it.If you feel this reply isnt what you were looking for then take the other persons advice and dl the Altavista..??? I am not a computer expert,my friend,so i am here learning how to use different products myself..Susan..

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread