I'm new to this whole scene and need some help . . . just who and what are these "Super Affiliates" that I keep hearing about?

Are they the "cream of the crop" sort to speak? Are the best of the best?

Please help me understand or point me in the right direction!

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    They wear capes and leap buildings in a single bound...Pretty much.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Some like AOL -Yahoo -iVillage -Overture and other high traffic portals qualify for ..wearing capes and leap buildings in a single bound. Others lurk under rocks if they are BHO parasites and e-mail marketers who DUPE affiliates into thinking they are merchants rather than competitors.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    First off, take everything that EcomCity.com/Webmaster Mike/Charlie says with a grain of salt. Next!

"Super Affiliates" are probably those that make this a full-time job and are quite successful at it. There are quite a few on these boards, although many of them lurk, rather than posting. Also, several of them post, but you'd never know they were a "super affiliate". That's why so many people on these boards are anonymous.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    I think the old figure used to be $10k+ in commish per month to be a super affiliate? Not super high. Or am I off...

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ...

Man, I'd love to wear a cape to work. How cool!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

pennywise,

The term "Super Affiliate" means different things to many companies.

To some it means eBates, village, Looksmart, ogive, promise etc., and to some it means as Em said $10K a month in earnings or more. It all depends on who said the term to understand what they mean.

Since this isn't a LS specific Q I'm moving this to the Newbie FAQs section.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry, I just couldn't resist...Seriously though there is no definitive qualification as such but certainly once you can make a living or support your family off the monies you are making as an affiliate...this qualifies you as a "super affiliate". And if you are doing well enough to hire an employee this also would qualify one....

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>and to some it means as Em said $10K a month<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmph! I knew I was ignored a lot, but, sheez

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ...

Super affiliates are those 20% affiliates who make 80% of total affiliates revenue.

Oskars

Rosalind Gardner earned $436,797 in 2002 by promoting only affiliate programs. She reveals ALL her secrets step by step in her Super Affiliate Handbook (267 pages) www.renio.biz/rosalind/

Question
    Howdy!
    Well, I'm making my way through the newbie section and while I know this is a freakin' old thread I still gotta know...

Does this Rosalind gal really have something to offer??? I mean is it worth buying this.... http://superaffiliatehandbook.com/index-google.html .... book??? Anyone give it shot???

Thanks!

Lyte

Question
    Howdy!

Well, I'm making my way through the newbie section and while I know this is a freakin' old thread I still gotta know...

Does this Rosalind gal really have something to offer??? I mean is it worth buying this.... http://superaffiliatehandbook.com/index-google.html .... book??? Anyone give it shot???

Thanks!

Lyte

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread