How would you explain affiliate marketing to someone???? My relatives are coming over and I know they will ask me what I do.... Thanks for the help!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Tell them you play a victim for all the thugs- pimps and pan handlers in Times Square. Then add you've honed your secret ABW skills so you pick their pockets while getting mugged.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Ecomcity can you be more detailed. I'm talking about My grandmothers sister and Grandmothers brother in law.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm talking about My grandmothers sister and Grandmothters brother in law.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> In that case Jason tell em you roll seniors for their pensions, unless they pay you protection money....

whenu seem to get away with it with no hassle from the police or courts

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

Come on I need a real answer... Please dont be a smart **/ There going to be coming over in less then 2 hours!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

just tell them you advertise merchants from your own website that you created and if user come to your site and click on one of your merchants and make a purchase the parasites gets the commission! and you don't get diddly!

but seriously just tell them you are an adverstiser for variety of merchants or vendors and you get paid commission if you make pages! lol...

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

LOL. Okay Nova.... I'll say that... and yes I'll make more pages right now!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

Internet Content Consolidator and Acquisition Coordinator? (ICCAC?)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Come on I need a real answer... Please dont be a smart **/ There going to be coming over in less then 2 hours!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Internet Content Consolidator and Acquisition Coordinator? (ICCAC?)

Too long for me to say... LOL

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Just don't tell them your a pimp for the Ad Whores...

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    C'mon, guys/gals. Help Jason.

Jason: Tell them that you do marketing on the Internet.

Jason,

Tell them you are the owner and ceo of xtremeshopping.org, an Internet based marketing website specializing in sales of (insert what you sale here) and that your product line has the potential to be viewed by thousands of visitors each day. Then, ask them to visit it... Who knows, they may just buy something

Hey, if they do, you can send them my way to

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

Tell them you are the owner and ceo of xtremeshopping.org, an Internet based marketing website specializing in sales of (insert what you sale here) and that your product line has the potential to be viewed by thousands of visitors each day. Then, ask them to visit it... Who knows, they may just buy something

Great idea... Actually it's true I am the owner and ceo of a site that is getting pretty popular right now!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread