I'm new and just starting out with my affiliate sites. I'm not sure if I can even ask this mod, so please take it out if I can't. I have 3 small ones so far, but not enough money coming in. I'm looking to create more and looking for good paying programs. I didn't see the x10.com program in here, but I was wondering if anyone has used it or not yet. Can anyone help?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    If 1000 cards were laid face down on a table, with 999 equal to a minimum 10.00 cash prize, you picked the one that was worthless.

Welcome and you sure have a lot to learn. This is the place to read through the archieves as get much better on picks.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Thanks for the Tip!! Glad I checked here first. I was just looking at the EPC on commission junction and it looked pretty high. I'll read through the archives and try to find better programs. Do you have any suggestions offhand?

Sorry to pester about this, but I'm just trying to understand these programs. I researched some of these other programs and went back to look at the X10 program again. Everything seems pretty successful to me. Can anyone explain why other programs might be better compared to this?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread