Hi All:

I tried searching here but couldn't find a forum dedicated to folks wishing to exchange links. If there is a room where that takes place I would be happy to post there.

Secondly, I need an affiliate who sells handtools. Small half inch drive socket sets, small mechanic tool sets that sort of thing. SurplusComputers has 'em, but it's hard as heck to sign up with them right now.

It will probably be hard to get link exchanges here because few will tell another affiliate where their sites are. Your best bet is to contact people privately.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I'm always willing to exhange links we have several directories including shop-a-hollic that you can list on. We don't accept affiliate links in our directories but if you have a store that contains affiliate links there is not problem there I just need real web addresses.

If anybody is interested you can list your sites on any of my directories as follows:

The Search2Search Network

Point-N-Click Search

Exact Search

Xposure Search

These are self serve directories where you can enter your own information and an email will be sent to you containing your username and password that you set up in case you need to make modifications to your listing in the future.

I look forward to having many of you as our link partners!

Let the
    GoodTimes Roll .......

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread