I have been looking into the affiliate programs and would like to get some input from those in the know.
    I was researching Link Share,Leading Edge Cash,CJ and perfomics as well as a few others.
    I would like to know about timely payments to members and the overall ease of use from set up to completion of comissions. I am fairly new at this and want to make sure that its not too far over my head, are the interfaces and tools easy to learn or use? Anything in specific would be great. Thanks in advance.

If you have direct deposit for cj, you can't go wrong, it's in my bank account between the 18th-24 every month. linkshare checks do come out okay on the honest merchants,but some merchants slack off on payments. Never heard of Leading edge cash so I can't comment on that one.

Jason

Thanks for the information, as I said because I am just getting into this I want to see how deep the water is. You mentioned honest merchants in regard to linkshare, how can I tell them apart? So far it sounds like this is something worth investing my time in. In general can anyone point me to some more information to help me get off the ground floor?

start with the merchants at abw then continue on do others that participate here.

Thanks for the information these forums have been a big help. I am not sure if I should post this as a new question or not maybe someone could help me out there but I was wondering how lucrative are the tiered based or incentive based programs. For example some offer say 30% for x but if you perform Y amount they will give you 40%. Is this type of system worth the effort?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread