Hey Everyone.

Another Newbie here. I was wondering how you guys and gals pick which advertiser(s) your going to go with? What are the criteria you use? Is there a list somewhere that ranks them? Any suggestions or a point in the right direction will be appreciated.

Thanks.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The secret for newbees is to chose the one having an active forum here at ABW. Those too afraid to come here and learn how conversion ratios work hand in hand with landing pages are normally hiding their revenue potentials.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The secret for newbees is to chose the one having an active forum here at ABW. Those too afraid to come here and learn how conversion ratios work hand in hand with landing pages are normally hiding their revenue potentials. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good advice, a good way to start, but also weigh in all the factors such as all the extra competition from everyone here if you only use the ones from ABW

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    The secret for newbees is to chose the one having an active forum here at ABW. Those too afraid to come here and learn how conversion ratios work hand in hand with landing pages are normally hiding their revenue potentials. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being new myself I have some of the same questions as well. From browsing the forums you will learn a lot here,I see a lot from Ecom that is worth the read. I have a question for Ecom about this latest advice, if I am presented with an opportunity and there is no mention of them anywhere here, how do I either confirm reputation or get real information about them? If they are not afraid can they start an Active Forum here. Sorry for the rookie questions.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread