Hello all, I have a few pages with dynamic skyscraper banners from computergeeks, some times the banner will expand out of no where and It results in the page looking all out of wack like this http://www.hunidproof.com/gadgets/

What cuases this? (It only happens on a few occassions when they change or update the link, not often, but often enough. ) and how can I fix this? I use dreamweaver to do most of my pages, and i think i need to set the parims for that column that has the dyunamic banner in it to static values, *I think*,

any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thx all

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I reported this earlier in the month to the Greeks staff. They responded it was fixed. Bad HTML tags within the script causing the page tables to go haywire.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

how did you contact them? becuase I really need to fix this.. do you see how it has my page looking very very ugly right now.

a way to contact them will be greatly appreciated, I looked all over bfree/cj for a way to contact the vendor, all i could find was thier "Customer" support email address, I didnt try that tho.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread