How do I get to the whole list of discussions from the main page? I found this forum from a link that somebody posted in the Ebay affiliate forum. The only way I can view all the discussions is if I go through this link http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...79&f=106607689

How do I get to the main discussion from the home page? I dont see a discussion board link.

Hi and Welcome to ABW

type www.abestweb.com in your browser or just click here
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I believe you are looking for the main list of discussions--different from the listings on the front page.

It's here: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Thats what I am looking for. But how do I get there from the main page? I just kept clicking and clicking on everything and never found it. lol

click on the new post
    ABestWeb™ &lt;--- click that (it's located left top with notepad icon) and it will take you here

or just bookmark that page!

By the way welcome to the community!

And Happy First Holiday with ABW Family

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by newbiee:
    Thats what I am looking for. But how do I get there from the main page? I just kept clicking and clicking on everything and never found it. lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, it's an ABW weirdness. I've clicked everything too, and never found a link to the whole board from the front page!

Basically, you have to pick a link (try one for one of the "lounge" forums) and click that. That'll take you to that particular forum. THEN, you will see the ABestWeb(TM) text link that Nova's talking about. (There's one above this thread, and most other threads.) When you click THAT--it takes you to the big list of discussions.

Another link of note is "new posts" in the top blue navbar. That one shows up even on the front page. It does just what it says--it'll show the latest posts.

@Nova--Amazingly, AFAIK, the link to the main discussion page is NOT on the actual front page (www.abestweb.com) at all. It only shows up once you're already in here...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

LOL. This is like a secret underground discussion board. Only the "Top Elite Affiliates" know how to find it. LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by newbiee:
    LOL. This is like a secret underground discussion board. Only the "Top Elite Affiliates" know how to find it. LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHURRRRRRRR! dont tell anyone.... 'cuz... you're right we only allow the best of the best into our group....

welcome to ABW

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Newbiee,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

I specifically made the complete list of fora hidden because I had gotten a few complaints that the list was 'way too long' and even worse ... 'intimidating' to a new person.

The easiest way to see the full list is to go to the front page (www.abestweb.com) and then click on the "A" in the logo (top left of the page).
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Haiko,

Cool! I didn't know I could do that
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread