How do I register for every single discussion on this discussion board? I only see where I can register for the discussions that I post to. I would like to be emailed with the every post that is posted. This way I can learn more and not ask so many questions. Thanks

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    The board-wide email notification setup is in your Preferences.

GO-->My Space-->Preferences

Scroll down until you see the options for email. You can choose: Daily email digest, weekly email digest, or Immediate email notification.

WARNING!! There are something like 30,000 posts per month made at ABW! So don't pick "immediate notification" as a board-wide option unless you want to be DROWNED in email!

Plus, if you just see the new posts without the accompanying threads, you often won't know what the heck the poster is talking about, especially if someone just writes something like "What so-and-so said."
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Hello, I don't see where I can register for everysingle group at one time. Do I have to go into each group and then choose notify? I fixed my preferences in the go button, but I am still only receiving messages from my own groups that I posted to. Maybe an admin can to into my account and fix it for me? Thank you in advance.

ABW Ambassador
    Are you nuts? Why on earth would anyone want to be notified of EVERY new post?
    Even the top performing affiliates wouldn't be interested in a lot of the posts on this forum.

I understand that you want to learn as much as you can, but having every message is not going to help you learn anything. Information overload.

Is there a way to have the accompying threads sent along also? Or is the thread too large sometimes? Because your right. Sometimes It's hard to tell what the original topic was. Thanks

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    To ease your burden just click on my user name, and the pulldown will have a link to my most recent posts. If it's of interest at ABW I'll have added some wisdom, whiticism, or trashed the tread with some off the wall comment.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Personally, I found that it's easy to read all the discussions by dropping my drawers, bending over and blasting the screen with a stinky.

That usually, almost always, opens up the discussion.

Welcome aboard Newbie.

Poopie
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    You can subscribe to those forums you find of most benefit/interest to you. Go to the front page of the particular forum and do the notify from there. It will cover all posts in that particular forum.

To cut down on the amount of emails you can choose daily or weekly email digest instead of immediate notification.

And welcome to ABW.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread