Hi everyone!

For those of you in the Rugman.com program - please review the following informative tidbits.

As promised in earlier communications, we have now extended your cookie from a 45-day, 3-Time Return Day Cookie, to an exciting new 120-day, Unlimited Return Days Cookie!

Please visit your Pending Offers area in CJ in order to accept this new and improved Rugman.com cookie as soon as possible. If you do not follow through on this, please note the new terms will automatically go into effect in 7 days, on November 9th, 2004.

As well, please be reminded that our FALL INTO SAVINGS promo ends today (the buy 2 get 10% & buy 3 get 20% offer). I will be changing FALL INTO SAVINGS banners and text links this afternoon to reflect our Clearance campaign instead. Again, the Fall Clearance event runs until November 15th. Please make sure your site information is accurate and relevant to reflect these changes.

For those of you I have just accepted into our program as new publishers within the last 2-3 weeks, you have already been put on a program term including the same great new cookie as described above.

Please note however (new publishers), that you will still need to accept the new program terms offered, in order to qualify for the TIERED commission structure. The term you are currently on does NOT include a tiered commission structure - the new one does.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please get in touch with me at your best convenience.

All the best for a wonderful day!