Has anyone who normally gets sales from Teamstore had any in about the last 8 days? I normally get around 7/day from them but not one has been reported. I should have approximately 56 sales in that span.

It's really funny you mention this because I noticed exactly the same thing. My Teamstore sales stopped on April 17. I hope they don't go the way of their sister site "The Sporting News Pro Shop".

Anybody else have this problem with them? I have always had decent success with their company and they were a consistent revenue stream, and now NOTHING.. I haven't had a sale in 10 days from them.. I should of had about 70 in that span.. Coincidence? I don't think so. No dropoffs in traffic, but zero sales being reported. I emailed them twice, but haven't heard a thing back.. "Red Flag" being raised to Teamstore. Be forewarned

Hey Jeff and TT,

I don't really do a lot with Team Store to say anything about tracking but I just looked to see. Last month about 9 sales.

I looked for this month and the 12th was the last sale to show up. Just to let you know that nothing after the date your requiring about. I would get a hold of CJ complience if no one else steps up that has had sales. JMO

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Guys, here's a great alternative
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=1716032403

Looking forward to sending you cash!!

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <

Something is definately wrong with TeamStore, but of course after an email to CJ they report they couldn't find any issues. I too stopped getting sales from them about 2 weeks ago.

I noticed when I click on a basic CJ link the url window says teamstore.com/error?NoParrams or something to this effect.

Also, if you read at the bottom of their detail page it says something about their link socket and then what amounts to a disclaimer from CJ.

Buh-bye TeamStore.

Oh, yeah,

And their 7 day epc is .09 ...

You would think that with several affiliates saying something is wrong and a low EPC a bell or a whistle or some freaky thing would sound over at the CJ tracking station...

But there aren't any tracking issues ...
    uh-huh.

Nice one Akiva! I've already been approved for your new site. Spent yesterday taking down Teamstore links and I suggest everyone else do the same asap. ABANDON SHIP!

They are on the 24 hr clock with me.. I sent them my third and final email (without a response of course) No response from CJ either. Tomorrow I will begin the long and tedious task of replacing their links. This will take some time because I have a ton of their links up.

I'm happy to find out that I'm not the only one having this problem with Teamstore. My sales, too, stopped coming in on April 17th. I just wrote to both Teamstore and CJ again to try to get some resolution to this problem. Earlier today I tried to call Teamstore, but they redirected me to FanBuzz.com. Hopefully they get their stuff together soon. Until then, Teamstores competitors will start getting my traffic.

nhl.com is also not registering any sales and they are also a fanbuzz site. Their 7 day EPC is $0

HOLY CR@P, teamstore just opened the floodgates and reporting kicked in! 11 Sales reported since 8:30am CJ time.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I LOVE ABW!!

Yes, I make some money with TeamStore - but they don't answer their friggin emails!!

That is either #1 or #2 on my list of reasons to immediatly pull a merchant's links!

So I come here to see if anyone else has the same problem... and sure enough... i find my proof that they don't have a living breathing affiliate manager who knows how to hit the "Reply" button.

So they're gone.

Now I have to waste time doing research to find a replacement.

But wait! In the same thread there's Akiva saying "pick me"!

Mr. Bergstrom, you've been duly chosen as my official TeamStore replacement!! Assuming you're awake at 4am Vegas time, that application you just rec'd is me!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Akiva,

I post I want to drop TS because they don't respond...

I apply to you - you approve me.

I send you a really nice thank-you email (even attached $100 in PayPal funds) and here's what I get:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

akiva at sportsfanfare.net
    Disk quota exceeded:
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

That's your reply??

Couldn't resist Akiva!!

And the short verion of my returned email is...

Thanks!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread